They Accidentally Kill Somebody Who You Love

Request: They accidentally kill somebody who the reader loved, like a family member or friend

Joseph Seed-

You were furious and devastated, Joseph had never regretted anything so much in his life. He had ordered their death, he had no idea that you knew them. He never wanted to hurt or upset you and he never had before, he had always been the ideal boyfriend. And he knew that you were angry and that you had every right to be but he really didn't want to loose you. "I am so sorry, My Love, if I could change what happened I would. You have every right to hate me...but I really need you to not hate me" Joseph apologised and begged for your forgiveness over and over again, his hair was a mess and his face was red from the tears. You hated seeing him like this but what he did was unforgivable, you hated him right now and couldn't do anything other than walk out the front door. Joseph was heartbroken but knew that you had to come back, you at least had to collect your things.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob watched as you screamed, cried and threw things at him. He knew that he deserved all of this so he took it. You were angry with every right to be, he deserved this because protecting you came before everything else but he had failed. He had hurt you. "I know that I made a mistake but I was just doing my job, you have to understand that. If I would change what happened then I would, but I can't. I would never purposely hurt you, you know that...I love you" he reminded you and you knew that he was telling the truth, but that didn't change what he did. You continued to scream as you slammed the front door in his face, which Jacob shortly punched due to anger and frustration. All he knew in that moment was that he wasn't going to give up on you.

John Seed-

John couldn't process what was happening, he had messed up big time and now you were threatening to leave. No, you weren't threatening to leave, you were packing your bags. You shouted and ranted about how reckless he was and he knew that you were right in every way. "I know that I messed up more than anyone had ever messed up before but I need you. You make me a better person, I love you, please don't leave me, please forgive me" he begged and pleaded as you packed your bags, crying as he watched you. He tried to get you to stay with him but he knew that it would only make things worse, so he let you leave. But he would definitely come after you when he thought that you might've calmed down. He needed your forgiveness more than he needed oxygen at this moment in time.

Faith Seed-

Faith had never felt so guilty in her life. She had never felt this awful. You had been crying but now you were shouting at her, screaming about how awful what she did was and she knew that you were right, she agreed with you. She would hate herself too. But she loved you and never wanted you to hate her, she never wanted to be the reason for your pain. "Please, I know that I can't bring them back but let me try to make it better. I will do anything you want, anything, I promise. I love you, please just give me another chance. Don't leave, please stay and try to work this out" she begged through her tears and you walked towards the front door. She only cried harder when you told her to leave you alone and slammed the door in her face. She knew that you had every right to be upset with her, to hate her, but she couldn't live in a world were you hated her.

Requests?