You Come Out as Trans

I hope that these work for trans women and trans man, I tried to make it work for both :)

I am also sorry in advance for any inaccuracies or anything, I don't claim to know everything about the topic but I hope that I did it alright...thank you for reading!

Joseph Seed-

When you came out to Joseph, you knew that he would be nice about it but you didn't know whether he would accept you or if he would break up with you. But you had to tell him, you had to be true to yourself. You came out to him and he just listened at first, letting you talk and explain how you were feeling. After you finished explaining what you could, he took your hands in his and told you that he loved you and that God had put you on this path. Joseph planned on helping you walk this path as much as he could, being by you side during your journey and any transition you wished to have. He made sure to call you handsome/beautiful everyday.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob noticed that something was going on with you, he noticed the way you would cringe when he called you his girl/boy, or the you would fidget when people referred to you as his girlfriend/boyfriend. When you came out to him, he had a few questions and let you explain everything to him. He was extremely curious, asking how he should address you and whether you want to change your name or not. When he called you his boy/girl you smiled like an idiot, it sound so right to you and you knew that you wouldn't regret coming out to him. He would help you through any surgeries or processes that you wished to have, always saying how proud he was of you. He would correct people when he noticed you getting upset or awkward, but he never caused a scene even if he wanted to because he knew that you would disapprove.

John Seed-

You were scared to come out to John because you knew that he had an image to maintain, you didn't think that you could fit into that image anymore. You took a breath and came out to him. John was confused and definitely had a lot of question, but you were happy to answer them. Answering his questions actually made you feel a little better and even more certain. Once he felt as if he had asked you enough questions, he reassured you that it changes nothing and that he still loves you. He did so much research after that and surprised you with things that he thought you would like. Sure he might have got somethings wrong but the act of love and kindness made you cry, he panicked because he thought that he messed up but you assured him that he was amazing. He sometimes messed up your pronouns or used your birth name but always felt guilty afterwards, you never got upset with him because he was trying, understanding and accepting. He would also pay for any hormone treatments or surgeries that you wanted. Calling you handsome/beautiful whenever the chance presented itself.