You Are Wild

Request: The Seed sibling is dating you and you are completely wild, doing things like play-wrestling Cheeseburger, hunting with only a knife, etc.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loved you very dearly, but he worried about your reckless behaviour. He managed to keep his mouth shut when it came to your careless driving and things like that but he nearly died when he saw you play-wrestling with Cheeseburger in the middle of a field. You and Cheeseburger were rolling around in the dirt, Cheeseburger would occasionally look like he was about to bite you but you knew that he would never do that. Joseph on the other hand was worried that the bear would play too rough with you, it took all of his willpower not to drag you away from the animal. Once you finished playing and Cheeseburger went for a sleep, Joseph rushed over to you, checking your body for any cuts or bruises which made you laugh. He is adorable when he is worried. He would scold you but mainly fuss over you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was rather attracted to your wild side but sometimes he thought that you would be the death of him, that one of your stunts would eventually give him a heart attack. Like the time you tried to hunt a bear with only a knife. He tried to stop you but you never listen to him, so he followed you to the hunting site with his rifle. After a lot of arguing you convinced him to let you hunt the bear, but he was allowed to step in and shoot it if you were in danger. When you actually succeeded at killing the bear with only a knife, Jacob was relieved and had never been more attracted to you.

John Seed-

John truly believes that your wildness and recklessness was going to kill him one way or another. You were a careless driver, who somehow only just managed to get from one location to another without an incident. Then John made the mistake of teaching you to fly his plane. As you were flying over Holland Valley, perfectly well in your opinion, you could hear John praying behind you in between him giving commands. After the first time allowing you to fly, you insisting to do stunts and some how pulling them off, John vowed never to let you fly again. You told him that he was just being dramatic but he continued to rant and rave that you nearly killed the both of you. John worries too much.

Faith Seed-

Faith admits that she kind of admires your wild side, it is amusing when you just let loose and have fun. You make her laugh and get her to do things that she wouldn't have done before meeting you. However, your behaviour can still worry her, when you act carelessly she gets concerned. Like that time you attempted a Clutch Nixon challenge and flipped the car, even though you were just laughing Faith was extremely worried about you. She would instantly check if you were alright, kissing you with a concerned expression until she was certain that you were alright. She would never ask you to stop doing these things but she would ask you to just take it easy for some time, and you would because you wouldn't want to scare her.

.

Requests?