You are a Werewolf

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be confused, maybe a little scared, but mostly understanding. He understood that this wasn't something that you could control and he still believed that God had destined you both to be together, this was simply a test in you relationship. One that he was determined to pass. He would try to learn everything he could, his main source of information being you, so that he could fully understand your transition. He would prepare for every full moon, taking you out to the forest so that you would hurt anyone of you lost control and coming to collect you as soon as the sun came up. He wanted you to know that he would be beside you every step of the way, despite how tough things got.

Jacob Seed-

Let's be honest, once Jacob found out, he would probably love it. As cruel as if sounds, he knows how to tame animals, how to make them recognise them as an ally so he would have no fear of you when you changed. He would ask all sorts of questions, figuring out if you were more wolf or more human when you change, which would help him when it came to calming you. His judges would be able to sense the wolf in you and instinctively see you as the alpha of the pack, Jacob didn't know whether to be jealous or proud. He would tease you by calling you his "Favourite Wolf" or his "Favourite Judge" before scratching you behind the ear, which only lead to you glaring at him.

John Seed-

John was skeptical but scared. Deep down he believed you but he didn't want to think that you could become something like that. The first time he experienced you changing was when he accepted this new information. He would take you up into the mountains where you could be alone to do whatever it is you do in that form, he didn't want to think about to. But he would wait in the car, sleeping uncomfortably, with an alarm set for the time you should be changing back. Then he would wake up, take come fresh clothes out to you and take you home. Even if he was scared, he was going to be there for you.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be scared of first, most people would after finding out that their partner is a werewolf. But once you eased her into the idea and explained everything to her she became more sympathetic than scared. She wasn't sympathetic because she pitied you and she never patronised you. She was sympathetic in a way that she would be willing to do anything for you, she would understand if you needed space or of you needed her comfort. She understood that the change must be painful. She felt bad because she didn't see how she could be of use, but she would massage your pained and aching muscles once you returned from the full moon. That was more than enough for you.

Requests?