You are Really Clumsy

Joseph Seed-

Joseph found your clumsiness really endearing. It amused him and you would both laugh at your clumsy actions. At first you were embarrassed but eventually it became a normal part of your day and something that you would both laugh about, thankfully giving Joseph some chance to just relax and laugh.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was a soldier, he demanding nothing but perfection from his men and from his soldiers. He needed everyone to be strong, and to be able to complete tasks without any sort of failure or mistake. You would expect him to feel that way about everyone in his life but he wasn't, he accepted the flaws of his siblings and he accepts your flaws. He actually found your clumsiness amusing and cute, it just increased his natural desire to protect you. However, he didn't think that you were useless, he knew that you were extremely capable, just clumsy.

John Seed-

Even though your clumsiness could result in you completely messing up his papers and other important work, he actually loved how clumsy you could be. It was just another thing to love about you. Of course, he would always tease you about it and make you blush because of it but you knew that he meant no harm by it. He just loved to get a reaction out of you.

Faith Seed-

Some times you would get annoyed at your own clumsiness because of how graceful Faith always seemed to be. Faith thought that you clumsiness was adorable and whenever you did something clumsy she would giggle before comforting you. If you got embarrassed she would make sure that you were alright and that you had fully recovered, she would then gush about how cute you are.

Requests?