You Have an Identical Twin: Prank

Request: This is a prank request. The reader has an identical twin and the twin switches places with you as the Seeds spouse (you are married to the Seed Sibling and the prank was planned by you and your twin)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had always been polite to your twin, they had liked each other since you introduced them and your twin would often come to visit you both. You and your twin had been planning this prank for a few days, it was simple really, your twin would pretend to be you and you would see if Joseph noticed. You were relaxing with Faith while your twin spent the day with Joseph, they would called you to keep you updated.

Joseph didn't notice straight away, but he did instantly knew that something was wrong when he went to kiss your twins forehead and they flinched away. At first he thought that he had done something wrong but then he began to notice that you weren't doing your cute little habits and you weren't acting like yourself. Eventually he questioned them about it, they called you and you hurried home. When you got home, you and your twin were laughing but Joseph wasn't impressed. You sent your twin home and apologised to Joseph repeatedly, he knew that you liked pranks but he never expected you to do something like this. You knew that he would forgive you rather quickly so you just laughed and hugged him, kissing his cheek. Yeah, he would forgive you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob didn't have any strong opinion about your twin, but he would sometimes mention that you are the better sibling. Your twin wasn't very fond of Jacob, but was polite to him because you loved him. You and your twin both enjoyed pranks and since your twin didn't really like Jacob, they instantly agreed to help you prank him. So you both switched placed, they would stay with Jacob for the day while you stayed at John's ranch. John thought the idea was funny but warned you that it was dangerous to prank Jacob, but you always got away with things like this when it came to Jacob.

As soon as Jacob saw your twin he knew that it wasn't you. You didn't look at him the same way, you didn't speak the same why, you didn't act the same way, you didn't even look the same. You and your twin were identical and even your parents struggled to tell you apart but Jacob knew you too well to be fooled like this. He didn't even pretend to be fooled, he kicked your twin out of the house and called you and told you to come home. John wished you luck and you went straight home, instantly greeting Jacob with an apologetic smile. He had his arms crossed over his chest and an unreadable expression, you laughed and he told you to never try to trick him again. He also reminded you that he knew you so well that pranks like that would never work on him.

John Seed-

John and your twin weren't close but they got along for your sake, they had no strong opinions on each other. But your twin would visit every now again and they were always nice to each other. When you suggested the prank you your twin, they instantly agreed and got really excited for it. So your twin spent the day with John at his ranch while you went to visit Jacob. Jacob thought that it was hilarious, he loved his little brother but he loved to tease him even more so he was on board with the prank.

John hadn't noticed that it was your twin at first, he had been working all night the night before and was extremely tried. Everything was going fine until John caught your twin off guard and wrapped his arms around their waist, he was about to kiss them and all they could think to do was slap him. He had never been more worried, confused, and offended before. That's when he realised that it wasn't you, he instantly pushed your twin away and ordered that they get you back to the ranch. When you got back to the ranch, your twin left. You apologised to John while trying not to laugh. Then John apologised for nearly kissing your twin and all you could do was laugh, you knew that he would never have done it if he had known so you thought that it was so funny.

Faith Seed-

Faith and your twin were good friends, Faith loved anyone that you loved and your twin thought that she was the sweetest person that they have ever met. However, that doesn't mean that your twin is against pulling a prank on her with you, but they would feel a little more guilty about it. You assured them that Faith would definitely forgive them. So your twin spent the day with Faith while you spent the day with Joseph. Joseph didn't really approve of the prank but knew that Faith loved you and wouldn't be too bothered by it.

Faith instantly hugged your twin when she saw them, thinking it was you, and started speaking really energetically and happily about her day. Your twin was finding the prank really easy because Faith is really easy to talk to and spend time with. Faith realised that your twin wasn't you when they didn't tell her about her day and that they didn't understand references from some of the times that you spent together. She just questioned them politely and your twin couldn't lie to her because of that look on her face, so they told her the truth. When you found out, you ran home and apologised. She just laughed and hugged you, assuring you that everything was alright. She even invited your twin to stay for dinner that evening. She actually found your pranks endearing.

Requests?