The Collapse Happens

Request: How would they react if the collapse happens?

Joseph Seed-

Even though Joseph knew that it was coming, it would still scare him a little. He knew that God would save them from the Collapse but the incoming demise was still a little frightening. But he would still remain calm, leading his flock to safety. He would feel some sense of satisfaction that the Collapse finally happened. He was proven right, there was now no doubt that the voice was guiding him in the correct direction.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be surprised, he followed his brother and believed in him but he didn't believe that he spoke to God or that 'The Collapse' was coming. So when it happened he was shocked, but it just meant that Joseph was right and it provided the proof that Jacob needed to fully believe what Joseph said. It wouldn't change the way that Jacob thought, it wouldn't change how he operated but at least now he new that Joseph was telling the truth.

John Seed-

John had followed Joseph since they reunited, he had been preparing for the collapse but there was always a part of him that thought the day would never come. But here it was, it was happening. John tried his best to remain calm, he had to focus, he had to do his duty and make Joseph proud. He led his followers into the bunker and made sure that they were all safe. He felt as if his purpose had only been reinforced, this was real and this is what he is meant to do.

Faith Seed-

Faith always believed in what Joseph preached, she was the most devoted sibling and out of her, John and Jacob, she believed the most. She had been waiting for the collapse like Joseph had been, the day that it happened was frightening but she knew that they would all be fine. She knew this because Joseph had told her so, he said the collapse was coming so surely he would be right about them surviving and walking through Eden's Gate.

Requests?