You Suffer From Insomnia and They Find You Awake

Request: You suffer from insomnia and they find you awake before lulling you back to sleep.

Joseph Seed-

He frowned when he woke up with out you beside him and frowned even more when he saw you sitting downstairs on you own, looking tired but restless. He asked what you were doing still awake and you explained to him that you suffered from insomnia. He offered to help you but you insisted that there was nothing that he could do. He asked you what the harm could be before dragging you back up the stairs and into the bed room, he lay down on the bed and pulled you into his side. He allowed you to get comfortable before stroking you hair and beginning to gently sing "Amazing Grace" to you. You kept refusing, saying that it wouldn't work but he kept shushing you and continuing to sing. Eventually his gentle voice lulled you to sleep, a relaxing and deep sleep, you would definitely have him sing for you again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was confused when he woke you without you nuzzled into his side like you usually are. He walked down stairs and found you sitting on the sofa. He asked why you were awake and you explained to him that you had insomnia. He instantly sympathised with you, he knew what it was like to not be able to sleep, to not be able to rest. He sat beside you and ordered you to lie down on the sofa with your head in his lap, he stroked your hair and tried to get you to relax as he softly sang "Only You" to you. His voice wasn't exactly soft or gently, it always had a gruffness to it but you found it unbelievably charming and relaxing because it was Jacob. He helped you fall asleep and it was one of the best sleeps of your life, ever since you started suffering from insomnia anyway. He stayed sitting on that sofa all night, making sure not to disturb you.

John Seed-

When he woke up without you in his embrace, he was worried and concerned. He didn't know where you had gone or why. He instantly shot out of the bed and searched for you, finding you awake on the sofa downstairs.He asked why you were awake and you explained to him that you had insomnia. He didn't really know how to help you but he did decide you lay with you on the sofa. He lay down and let you curl up against his chest, he started to hum "we will meet again" which actually lulled you to sleep. He felt pretty proud of himself for managing to help you sleep, and would be completely willing to sit up all night humming to you if that's what you needed. And he would be happy to do it any other night.

Faith Seed-

She hated waking up with out you beside her and instantly went looking for you. When she found you, she kissed your forehead, noticing how tired you looked. You explained to her that you suffered from insomnia. She frowned before laying on the sofa with you, running her fingers through your hair and caressing your cheek. She would sing you your favourite song, she favoured "Amazing Grace" but she wanted you to relax as much as possible so she decided to sing a song of your choosing. Her voice was extremely soft and relaxing, it had you asleep much quicker than you thought it would. You loved listening to her voice.

Requests?