They are in Love with the Deputy Part 3

They are in love with the deputy part 3: They are in a secret relationship with the deputy. You are the deputy! 

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be a little frustrated that you wouldn't just join them and make your relationship public, but there was a part of him that understood why it had to remain a secret. It pained him when you had to leave, when you had to attend to the duties of the deputy. It hurt you just as much but had to keep up this act until you decided where this relationship can even go, whether you wanted to give up what you believed in to be with the man you love or if you could somehow convince him to change the way he operates. He knew that the time would come when you both would need to discuss your relationship and your future but for the time being he would just cherish the time you had together.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob new that your relationship was wrong, not because of his brothers or because of God but because you were on different sides of the same war. Both of you wanted to keep the relationship a secret. He would send for you more often, 'capturing' you much more often, and now you didn't mind as much. He knew that he shouldn't share his weaknesses and his vulnerability with the enemy but when you were in his room, when you were in his arms, you weren't the enemy. You were his and he was yours. You weren't apart of a war, you weren't fighting, you were free to be together until  you walked out of that door again. Neither of you used those weaknesses or secrets against each other, neither of you wanted to. He loved you but he knew that you were still soldiers fighting for opposing sides of a war...you had duties...

John Seed-

John hated having to keep your relationship a secret. He wanted everyone to see you both together, he wanted everyone to see what they couldn't have. He wanted to show you off. He felt so much pride to have you under his arm, he felt so much pride when you told him that you loved him too, and he hated that he couldn't let anyone know about it. He would forget about his siblings and the project and atonement when you were with him. His wasn't 'the baptist', he was just 'John' when he was with you. It killed him everything you had to leave, it killed him when he woke up and you weren't in his arms like you were the previous night. He couldn't be happier than when you were wrapped in his arms. He would call you over the radio just to check up on you, disguising his intention in case anyone was around or in case anyone could hear. You often found an excuse to be on your own just so you could have a real conversation with John, even if it was over a radio. 

Faith Seed-

Faith understood why you wanted to keep the relationship a secret and a part of her agreed that it was for the best, but another part of her just wanted to be able to hold your hand and walk down the street with you. But she kept your secret well, no body was suspicious. She would never waste her time with you, both of you just talking about life from before Hope County and wondering what would have happened if you had met before. She would always have tears in her eyes when you had to leave again, she wanted to beg you to stay but she knew that you wouldn't, you couldn't. After dating for a short while you started to notice that she would appear to you more often, you would find your self sitting in the grass and watching the vision of her dancing around, it helped when you were missing her. She just wanted to be able to be with you but you both knew that it wasn't that easy.

Requests?