You Make Them Go to A Carnival

Joseph Seed-

When you told Joseph about the carnival and asked if you could both go he instantly said yes, how could he say no to you? He was a perfect gentle man, the perfect date. He held your hand as you walked through the carnival, making sure to stay away from the larger crowds so that you didn't loose each other. You both spent the whole evening playing games and riding the rides. You had so much fun and loved watching him loosen up and relax. He is usually so stressed or busy with his flock or his sermons, so it was nice to take his mind off of it and help him just take a day off. Joseph always thought that you relaxed him more than anything, he appreciated that you always tried to help him by getting him to do things like going to a carnival.

Jacob Seed-

He was not excited. Screaming children, awful loud music, loud people, long lines for rides and games...it's not exactly his scene. You made him go with you because the carnival would only be nearby for another few days and you hadn't been to one since you were a child. He eventually gave in and went with you, you dragged him around while he complained and objected. Usually you wouldn't make Jacob do something that he didn't want to do but you knew him very well, and you could tell that he was actually having fun but he just wouldn't let anyone know. You caught the small smile on his face when you went on the rides and the affectionate roll of his eyes when you dragged him by the hand to the next destination. He proved you wrong when you bet him that he couldn't get the highest score on the strong-man game.

John Seed-

He was happy to go to the carnival with you, he had fun with you no matter where you went so he had no objections. He never went to a carnival as a child so he was actually really excited to go with you. Neither of you let go of the other's hand as you both pulled each other around, smiling and laughing together. He played all of the carnival games to win things for you, making you blush and smile when he made you pay for them with a kiss. You didn't think that he would enjoy it that much because of the annoying crowds and people rudely cutting in front of you in line or pushing past you, but John kept his cool and only said something remotely rude to somebody who pushed past you. He always feels some need to defend you honor or whatever, you actually think that it is sweet.