Arc 3.6 Xiao Yao

"Everybody, faster!"

It was chaos!

Everyone was crazily running as if participating in a marathon run. 

Some tumbled and slip but no one went back to help them, all they care about was themselves.

No one can blame them for leaving their companion behind during this crisis. They could not even help themselves, how are they going to help others then?

Just by looking at those ants running after them, anyone who could see it would feel their heart drop.

The hundreds or maybe millions of ants running after them is not just some ordinary ant but man-eating ant that is as big as an adult man's thumb!

Having one chase them is no problem at all but seeing so many of it running after them, even bones might not be left if they catch up to them.

"Ah!"

"MianMian!"

"Brother Fei, help!"

It was a wonder how they got into this peculiar and dangerous situation after crossing the lake of man-eating fishes.

But what Xiao Yao know is that...

'This is all that damn female lead's fault!!'

Back to twenty hours ago, when the team crosses the man-eating fish lake, they found themselves in a desert.

It was fascinating at the same time baffling how a place like a desert would appear inside an underground cave.

What's more amazing is that the place was well-lit by the sun as if they were in a real desert.

It was so mystical how the sun reached that place. 

But all they know is that they must get out of there as soon as possible before they get dehydrated from the intense heat.

"How big is this place? This is my first time seeing such a big place underground. Not only that but a desert? People will call me crazy if I say there is a desert underground!" A man from the tomb bandit gang said.

"This place is so hot. It's like I'm really in a desert."

"Brother Fei, I'm thirsty."

Leng MianMian turned to Fei Chen for water since the bottled water that she prepared for the journey was long gone after walking in that endless desert for hours.

Xiao Yao looked at her and shook his head. He thought that she was really unqualified to be a tomb raider.

How could she not conserve water knowing how scarce it is in the desert? 

She is really lucky to have the male lead or else she would have long died due to her stupidity.

Well, male leads are female lead's life-saving talismans after all.

Without such an idiotic partner who would risk limbs and life for the female lead, wouldn't she long been dead after one episode?

"Here, MianMian."

Being given the puppy eyes, Fei Chen's brain quickly overheated and got fried.

He quickly took out his bottled water and handed it to Leng MianMian who smilingly took his water bottle from his hand and drank it.

Fei Chen gladly watches Leng MianMian drink his last reserve of water bottle dry like an idiot.

Xiao Yao really felt that he really deserves to be the male lead.