Arc 5.17 Mu Xin

Arc 5.17 Mu Xin

"A toy a friend gave to me." Xi Tian blankly said.

"Who's this friend of yours?"

Mu Xin's face was ugly hearing that the transparent bottle with the suspicious liquid was given to Xi Tian by a "friend"!

Mu Xin will not believe that the person who gave Xi Tian that suspicious liquid was a good person at all. Was he being led to the wrong path by an insidious person while he is not around?

[......] Xiao Xiao who could hear its Host thoughts shook its little head thinking that its Host cannot be saved anymore. His thoughts were so random and into another subject than the current problem at hand.

Xiao Xiao left its own Host on his own devices. Anyway, it's not his ass!

"I was drinking with this friend.."

Xi Tian drunkenly hiccuped, he smiled sloppily and rub his cheeks on his face.

"I told him I had some issues with my cat and would really want this arrogant cat who kept on wreaking havoc inside my house (heart) to love me too."

Xi Tian raised his head and look Mu Xin in the eyes, he scrunched his eyes together, and pat Mu Xin's cheek with his free hand foolishly.

"......" Mu Xin's heart had been attacked.

"So, he gave me this~"

Xi Tian raised the bottle high up in the air like some prized treasure while smiling foolishly.

"He said to let that arrogant cat take a whiff of this and he will love me like it was on drugs!"

"........." Shu Yin's view of that friend had reached a point of more than negative, it was at a freezing point.

"Achoo!" As for the said friend, it was innocent, ah! He thought that the cat Xi Tian was referring to was a real normal cat and not a sub-human whose animal form was a cat!

So, the innocent friend who was a cat lover gave Xi Tian a catnip that cats love. But he did not know that the foolish Xi Tian, whose brain was muddled when it comes to Mu Xin, would let a sub-human whose animal form was a cat take a whiff of it.

It would be fine if the catnip was used on a normal cat, but if it's a sub-human, one word; chaos.

"Tian, can you take that away from me." Mu Xin softly said as possible to not make the other agitated.

"Why, don't you like it? It's my gift to you."

Xi Tian who was muddled beyond redemption tried to open the cap on the bottle clumsily.

"I can look at it tomorrow morning. Tonight, let's have an early rest."

Mu Xin quickly stopped him.

Mu Xin's willpower was truly challenged by this unknowing prey of his. His eyes had continuously flickered between red and back, his mood was clearly agitated.

"But this is for you..." Xi Tian looks down sadly.

"I'm very grateful for your gift but you are already very tired. Let's sleep first." Mu Xin coaxed.

Mu Xin looks at Xi Tian who was looking at him well behaved. He thought that the other had finally calmed down and listened to his words. But...

"No! Take this and love me!!!"

Xi Tian suddenly splashed the liquid inside the bottle toward Mu Xin's face. Mu Xin who was caught unprepared swallowed a mouthful of catnip down his throat in one go.

He could hear the threads in his mind snap.

"Growl!"

Mu Xin whose sanity was slowly starting to deteriorate flipped Xi Tian down on the bed, he held both of his hands by his side and dangerously growled.

The scent of the catnip is making him lose his reason, the catnip he swallowed is making his body hot all over.

What a strong aphrodisiac for a cat sub-human like him!

"Tian, you...."

Mu Xin breathed heavily still trying to hold himself back not wanting to hurt Xi Tian.

"...leave." Mu Xin said between gritted teeth.

His eyes that looked at Xi Tian at that moment were warm, the love overflowing from his eyes even when reason is leaving him. He is still reluctant to hurt him.

Mu Xin loosened his hold on Xi Tian's arms so the other could leave him alone to himself.

The him as of now is very dangerous, his reason is being overtaken by the drug and his blackening had yet to be fully cleansed, if he snaps, he will ravage him.

But Xi Tian did not leave, he lay there still, he just looks at Mu Xin with his clear bright eyes.

"Xin, you're my Xin, right?" Xi Tian said calmly unlike the turbulent emotions he was feeling deep inside.

The look in his eyes was that of greed and expectation. He was not mistaken, those warm eyes filled with love and the reluctance to hurt him, it was the Mu Xin who loves him the most!

Mu Xin looked at him surprised but nodded.

"Yes, I'm your Xin. I'm back and I'm never leaving again."

"Xin, my Xin! I miss you so much. I'm so glad you're back!"

Xi Tian wrap his arms around Mu Xin's neck, he was so happy that the Mu Xin that loves him is back.

No one knows how happy he is, the happiness seeped from the very depth of his bones knowing that Mu Xin, his Xin is back.

"I'm glad your happy but can we talk about this tomorrow? Right now, I need you to leave so I can solve my own problems."

Mu Xin is happy to let Xi Tian know that he is back. But the pressing matter comes first, he needs to make Xi Tian leave before his reasons gets overtaken by the drug.

"I...?!"

Xi Tian was unhappy being chased away by Mu Xin, but when he felt the hardness pressing on his stomach, his face blushed.

"......" Mu Xin who saw this very delicious scene almost took a big bite, but as a "gentleman", he preferred eating him when he is not under the influence of drugs.

"Why chase me away... I can help you."

Xi Tian's face reddened even more making his face a sight to behold. Mu Xin swallowed his saliva, his voice hoarse.

"I'm currently under the influence of drugs. I do not want to be rough on you." Mu Xin stated the truth.

Xi Tian looks him in the eye.

"If I don't help you, who will? I do not allow others to touch you other than me."

"But, I..."

"Or are you afraid? You always say that you will top me one day, are those all words but no action? What a cowa-- AH!"

Mu Xin wanted to be thoughtful of him but the other is just making it harder for him as always, he even challenged him?

If he does not eat his fill today, the other won't know what the word 'afraid' and 'always hungry' means!

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Since I'm happy today I'm updating another chapter so you can also be happy!

Happy reading!