Arc 1.6 Xin Ye

Arc 1.6 Xin Ye

Days pass by so fast that it had already been a month since Shu Yin first arrived in that world, yes, he was still the big bully in his school but he is no longer "fat".

You hear me, Xin Ye is no longer fat!

Slowly but surely, his System slowly reduces his "fats" and changes his appearance over time until its illusion is no longer needed.

Xin Ye who became a Phoenix after that immense change garnered many fangirls who did not care about his attitude and bad reputation one bit.

All they cared about was his face and money.

Having a rich and handsome man to hold unto is one of the gold diggers' dreams too, noh?

"Xin'er, what are you thinking about?"

Xin Ye snapped out of his thoughts and look at the man beside him with calm eyes despite the fast beating of his heart because of the closeness of the man.

"It's nothing, Uncle." Xin Ye smiled.

Out of all the things that had greatly changed so far these past few days is how well Zhao Liang had been treating him and it somehow gave him some bad feelings that he could not pinpoint.

Yes, the previous Xin Ye was treated well by Zhao Liang but the current Xin Ye right now is treated much better than the previous one.

Ever since that day when he found Zhao Liang outside of his bedroom door, Zhao Liang became a sticky leech that won't just come off no matter what he do.

Xin Ye was puzzled by his behavior and does not know what to do to the older man, he somehow feared his own conclusion as to why the man became a sticky rice.

Hearing Xin Ye call him Uncle, Zhao Liang's eyebrows crease as he did not like the latter calling him Uncle one bit.

Being called Uncle by Xin Ye had always been reminding Zhao Liang that he is much older than the boy and also being called Uncle by him, he is reminded about his identity when he took him in.

"I already told you to call me by my name, call me Zhao Liang." Zhao Liang stated as he stared at the beautiful youth in front of him

Even though months had already passed by he could still not believe the huge contrast of the past Xin Ye to the present Xin Ye.

The difference is just so huge that it always startled him and make him worry at the same time.

He is worried that Xin Ye might have taken slimming drugs or he is sick seeing how fast he had slimmed down.

Holding Xin Ye's hand, Zhao Liang sighed as he looks at him pitifully.

Xin Ye's mouth twitched seeing Zhao Liang look at him like he was a mentally challenged child and what's this about holding his hand?!

"Liang ge." Xin Ye said as he tried to struggle his hand free from the evil claws of Zhao Liang.

"Zhao Liang." Zhao Liang said again encouraging the youth to say his name.

Knowing that he could not escape his fate, Xin Ye sighs deeply in his heart and he calls out intimately at Zhao Liang.

"A'Li." Xin Ye said.

"Zhao Li--"

Just before Zhao Liang could finish his words, the word that he was about to utter got stuck in his throat. His ears redden from the intimate manner Xin Ye used to call his name.

"En. A'Ye."

Seeing the bashful maiden in front of his face, Xin Ye's face drained out of color as he almost shockingly raises his hand and pointed at the "ghost" man in front of him.

'What happened to him? Why did he become such a bashful maiden after just a month?! Wasn't he supposed to be the cold and indifferent CEO that always looks at others indifferently and sometimes with a hint of disdain in his eyes?! But why am I looking at a bashful maiden being cornered by her crush instead!' Xin Ye roared inside his head.

His three views in life were shattered and a bad premonition rose in his heart.

If the mask did not merge with Xin Ye's face then his face would have looked twisted and ugly as it turns into different shades of colors as he looks at the man in front of him.

Listening to its lunatic of a Host, the System could only sigh as it had already foreseen that such a situation would occur much earlier than its Host.

[Host, you had accidentally bent the Big Boss.] The System explained to its lunatic of a Host who looks like he does not want to accept the reality.

Revealing the truth that Xin Ye had wanted to escape, his soul flew out of his body wanting to escape reality.

'I came here to complete missions not to get laid!' Xin Ye roared at his System.

His hair stood on end as he felt Zhao Liang secretly caress his hand while he was in a dazed state.

[Oh. Look Host, isn't he so cute when his shy?] The System gleefully teases as it looks at Zhao Liang who had a bashful look on while secretly caressing its Host's hand.

Xin Ye on the other hand froze, he was as stiff as a statue, and a crack could be heard in his facial expression crack from the "critical hit" that hit him. He could feel goosebumps forming all over his body.

'Xiao Xiao, did I really bend him?'

Xin Ye cried with no tears.

[Of course, Host. The system is 101% sure that Zhao Liang had been officially turned bent! Congratulations Host!]

An invisible confetti showered the two men holding hands as the System throw the confetti in the air like it was celebrating.

'Fuck, I'm doomed!'

Xin Ye's face darkened even more when he heard the confirmation from his System, his back had already been drenched with cold sweat.

[Host, are you not happy? You bent Zhao Liang and you are also bent, a happily ever bent after!]

'I never ask for this!' Xin Ye angrily said to his System.

[What Host? The host should enjoy your life as much as Host can, you know. Zhao Liang loves you and you.... Host?]

Seeing its Host's expression, the System decided to shut its own mouth and ran back to its System space knowing that it had really pissed its Host off.

Seeing the cowardly System disappear, Xin Ye sighed in relief and focus his attention back to Zhao Liang who seemed to be in his own world.

A light flashes by Xin Ye's eyes, the light momentarily dims his eyes before disappearing right after it appeared.

Xin Ye sighed deeply again his heart ache in pain at the sight of Zhao Liang who was unconscious of Xin Ye's deep thoughts.

'You are right Xiao Xiao but.... it is exactly because of that, that I cannot return his love back.'

Sadness flickered in Xin Ye's eyes as he looks at Zhao Liang, he does not know why but it hurts when he looks at him.