Vacation World.22 Z-1

"Master, this is...?"

Tearing the sac, a face of an old man appeared from the stomach of the snake.

Shu Yin who saw who the person was quickly grabbed the body and tried to resuscitate it. But before he can do far more, he could feel someone creeping from behind and dodges.

Bang!

A bullet hit the spot where he was sitting.

"Ah! Master!" He Ming screamed and disappeared from his spot.

Even without looking, Shu Yin could hear the screams of the people in the dark being attacked by He Ming.

His sharp teeth glistened in the dark.

"He Ming, don't kill anyone."

He Ming was about to bite someone's neck off but stop when he heard Shu Yin's command. He looked saddened looking at the prey who look at him as if it had seen some kind of monster.

This was true since He Ming was a monster, a Zombie.

"A-ah! Ahh!" Screamed the man who He Ming let go.

"Master, why are we sparing their lives?"

He Ming innocently looks at Shu Yin while flashing his sharp teeth at the "humans" who tried to attack them, warning that even if they run, he will catch up to them.

So, it is better that they stay put before they decided what to do with them.

Shu Yin looked at them.

"M-Monster!" A man screamed.

Shu Yin smiled widely at these words.

"It seems that were caught. What should we do with you all then?"

They all shivered upon hearing what Shu Yin said.

His words seemed to tease and if this was the normal times they would have laughed at his words being said by such a young man but this was not the normal world at all!

And the young man they are talking about had a scary face that look as if it came out straight from a horror movie!

The bandages that wrapped Shu Yin's face were loosened and were half hanging on his face revealing the somehow rotten flesh missing a few chunks from the right side of the face and the left side of the mouth.

Shu Yin who forgot that he was a Zombie looked so horrifying and terrifying at the same time while he stared at them with his bloodshot eyes and rip mouth in an arc showing his sharp teeth.

"B-Boss! What should we do, they seemed to be high-level Zombies! They can speak and look so wretched and ugly!"

"Yes, they look so ugly and horrible!"

"The stench is so strong like some rotten eggs and overnight rice water!"

"These two ugly and stinky Zombies are going to kill us!"

"They haven't brushed their mouth for months and they are going to bite us!"

"NOOOOO!!!!! I'm allergic to this kind of stink and ugliness!!"

TT.........TT – He Ming

".................." – Shu Yin

Shu Yin's eyes twitch.

Shu Yin had never been insulted so much in his Zombie life.

He knew that his face is rotten, and he even smells bad but there is no need for them to rub it in their faces while screaming and insulting them at their faces at the same time.