Vacation World.21 Z-1

"Do you know those people?" Zhao Liang can't help but ask.

The sun has set and the group had decided to retire early after finishing their dinner. 

They each found a room to rest in, Shu Yin and Zhao Liang decided to be together in one room just like Xiao Chun and He Ming.

Even without seeing it, Shu Yin knew Zhao Liang was eating vinegar.

Shu Yin opened his eyes and met Zhao Liang's eyes that were looking at him heatedly.

"Yes, in the past. But it was all in the past, no need to mention it anymore."

Shu Yin kissed Zhao Liang on the lips pulling him deeper into the abyss. He did not cut eye contact with him and kissed him deeply while heatedly looking him in the eyes.

The sleepiness in Zhao Liang's head quickly floated away replaced with a hot fire that was burning from his head to his whole-body feeling Shu Yin's cold hands roaming around his body.

He could feel his coat being stripped off him with the layers of clothing being undone one by one until cold air hit his bare skin.

He looks at Shu Yin who was on top of him a bit embarrassed, his whole skin was red like a cooked shrimp.

"A'Li, I can't hold it in anymore. Can I....?"

Shu Yin whispered sweet nothings into Zhao Liang's ears kissing and teasing him at the same time.

Zhao Liang could feel his head spin around due to the lack of oxygen. He looked at Shu Yin in a daze, his eyes misty.

"A'Yin, I--?!"

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Master, I'm hungry. Can you please come with me outside?"

"Damn it!" Shu Yin cursed being interrupted.

Zhao Liang awkwardly laughs and slowly pushes Shu Yin off him and puts on his clothing as fast as lightning.

Shu Yin who was looking at him dress up felt that he had wasted his chance to eat!

"Little Ming is calling you. You should go open the door for him."

Zhao Liang coughed trying to ease the awkwardness of the situation.

"I swear, I'm going to get rid of this kid one day!" Shu Yin mumbled which Zhao Liang laughed at.

Shu Yin just sighed and opened the door

"Master, I feel so hungry. I can't seem to stop the hunger in my stomach anymore. I feel as if I'm going crazy! I even saw Xiao Chun as a meal! Master, please help me. Huhuhu!"

He Ming quickly caught Ahu Yin by the leg and cried the very moment he saw him. His snot was all over the place which disgust Shu Yin.

"Stop wiping your snot in my pants kid!"

Shu Yin kicked He Ming off him.

"Master, please help me...ah. He smells so delicious...ack! Master!"

Shu Yin kicked He Ming again noticing that he was drooling while looking at Zhao Liang.

Zhao Liang also noticed this, he looks at Shu Yin.

"Kid, stop drooling over your sister-in-law or else you're going to be the meal for the zombies outside instead." Shu Yin warned.

"Ah! Master, I'm sorry. I just don't know what is happening to me! No. I'm just so hungry..."