Arc 5.3 Mu Xin

Arc 5.3 Mu Xin

Mu Xin looked at the ceiling at a lost.

He facepalmed remembering what he had just done the moment before, sighing.

[Host don't worry. You are a VIP member of our club. Getting you the best lawyer out there for harassment and attempted er, bursting someone's chrysanthemum will definitely not make you end up rotting in jail!]

Xiao Xiao jumps around Mu Xin in his light ball form. Learning from his previous experience, he better not descend in the mission world with its Host.

It's truly too difficult sharing weal and woe with its death seeking Host!

'Shut up!'

[Host, I promise you only a few years of prison time. So, do you want a golden or black membership card?]

'Maybe you prefer a beating or getting pummeled?' Mu Xin darkly said.

XiaoXiao shivered hearing Mu Xin looked at it darkly and no longer advertised the membership. Alas, its hard getting benefits from this part time job!

Mu Xin rubbed the head of the snake coiled on his neck with a fond smile. The snake was only an arm's length and as thick as a finger. It is golden in color with a few red scales on its body which made its appearance unique and lovely.

"My wife is very cute."

Mu Xin sighed fondly looking at the head of the snake sleeping on his chest.

[Only you Host would look at a snake and think that it's cute.]

'Dare say that again?'

Mu Xin grabbed the ball of light and sweetly smiled at it.

[Host wife is so cute! The cutest in the world!!]

Xiao Xiao quickly flattered with honey and sugar feeling his "bones" about to shatter from the tight grip of its Host.

Only after a while of flattering and bootlicking was XiaoXiao released. It sighed in relief before quickly taking a distance from its demonic Host.

Mu Xin did not bother with his System and continued petting Xi Tian, the snake on his chest.

Right! Xi Tian was the snake!

After being harassed and teased, Xi Tian who could not escape the firm grip of Mu Xin transformed to his animal form which was a snake.

Mu Xin was surprised when Xi Tian suddenly transformed to his animal form to escape. But who said his afraid of snakes?

Even if his wife turned into a monster, he would never let him escape!

Xi Tian who was teased never transformed back until he fell asleep from getting all the kisses and coaxing to transform back but Mu Xin still did not let him go!

He transformed to his original form knowing that Mu Xin has an innate fear to it, this is due to his animal form which is a cute kitten.

But who knew when the little cute cat had eaten leopard guts, it even ate his fear not letting go for even just a minute!

Thus, the situation.

Mu Xin remembered that this world is a bit different from the modern world he knew from his memories. In this world, there are two types of categories, normal humans and the sub-humans.

Upon birth and genetic, sub-humans will be recognized the moment they are born because they will be born with their animal characteristics and grow up slowly forming their human form.

That's why instead of normal babies in the ward, it will be full of small baby animals except for normal humans who do not have a beast form.

Depending on one's beast form will be one's position in hierarchy like the law of the jungle where the weakest is prey.

Though the world is equalized, the innate fear of the prey to the predator is still ingrained in one's bones.

The prey had an innate fear for predators.

Though there are two types of humans, below the sub-humans there is another category: predator and prey.

The predator beast sub-humans are at the top of the food chain due to their beast and their strength.

The prey beast sub-humans are at the middle of the food chain for their weak beast and strength.

As for the normal humans, they are at the bottom of the food chain because of not having a beast and is weaker than the prey sub-humans.

But despite the difference, the three types coexisted even if it's just in the surface.

'The Plot System is really getting lazier and lazier each world we hop to. If not thanks to the original Host memory, I might just straight up jump to the fire.'

[But even so, I bet that Host will still perfectly accomplish your mission and live in style!]

'Even without the plot I could still play the leads.'

[Right! Host is the best!]

Mu Xin smiled and caressed the face of the man sleeping in his arms who had long transformed back to his human form without him noticing.

His long silver hair that reach his hips messily splayed around his shoulders and back making his pale skin more enticing in the sunsets after glow.

Yup. His naked like a newborn baby!

Mu Xin exhaled deeply before pulling the covers up to the others neck covering the enticing sight before his bloodshot eyes.

He hugs the other and deeply inhaled his intoxicating smell, his eyes flickered red before going back to its original color yet again.

He just continued to hug the man just like that without doing anything, well, maybe just a little bit.

He would steal a few kisses and nibble and bite his neck from here to there once in a while, crazy!

'XiaoXiao, I think I'm going crazy. Are my emotions fluctuating? I never felt something like this before like... wanting to eat him alive so he will never leave me again.'

[Host, that's creepy. But yes, it seems that your slowly about to go insane and your emotion bar is getting out of hand about to overflow. Do you want me to set your emotion bar far above your current one so that you won't blow up?]

Xiao Xiao opened the Host status bar, raised the emotion bar above its Host dangerous overflow of emotion to prevent him from blowing up and his emotions getting out of hand.

If that happens, things will get messy.

Keeping his emotion bar in check from the start kept Shu Yin's sanity in check for thousands of years and slowly it had trained his mind and soul to the point of emptiness that nothing could move him except..for that man.

Xiao Xiao grimaced at the thought.

It could only sigh in frustration knowing that by doing this would bring emotional damage to its Host at some point.

But than making his emotions burst out like an unending spray of water from a broken tank, it's better to try and keep it sealed or else there will be a flood.

Mu Xin felt as if his heart became empty, like a fruit that was extracted of all of its juices.

His fast-racing heart slowly became calm, still as a water until it became a bit frozen from the millennium ice covering his heart until nothing could move it.

Mu Xin looked at Xi Tian again, he smiled.

[Host, stop what you're thinking or your emotions that finally settled down would flip!]

'I also think my sanity is leaving me because of this man.'

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊