Arc 4.19 Devon

Arc 4.19 Devon

"Watch where you are going."

Harton pulled up Devon to his arms who almost trip on air. He felt terrible thinking that "Humans" are such weak creatures that they even trip on nothing and they need to be protected all the time.

"Thank you." Devon smiled. But out of the corner of his mind, he was smiling quite ecstatically.

The trio behind them were already fed up.

After that one time, when he helped the man in white, it was like the attitude of the Demons had a 180 degree change.

There was a change but not that big, just enough for them to talk and face each other without wanting to beat the other person up.

Devon did not mind the others attitude towards him. What he is most interested in is only one person, the demon with golden eyes.

Speaking of it, Harton's change of attitude to him is more than 180 degree. He may seem to still act indifferent towards him but the warm eyes that peek at him occasionally and gentle way of speaking, though may sounded cold, made Devon sure that his previous guarded and untrusting attitude toward hm had changed for the better.

The group who had a "momentary truce" explored the ruins being led by Devon and Harton. The trio, one fainted and two almost faint was forced to eat dog food by the two in front of them.

They were suspicious but its "normal" to help each other when one is in danger. But every time there is danger and the other save the other, referring to Harton and Devon, they could see hearts flying in the air and flowers blooming everywhere.

They wanted to force the two apart for this reason but what should they say? Hearts are flying in the air and flowers are blooming everywhere when you two look at each other?

Peh!

If that is so easy, they would have long done so!

But looking at the two of them, Humanities strongest and the Demons fiercest, do they still want to live?

So, they could only watch as hearts and flowers fly everywhere and until their eyes are almost blind. They are not doing anything wrong and its them imagining things!

"I'm really clumsy." Devon said embarrassed.

[Urk!]

Xiao Xiao who had been ignored two chapters now choke on his saliva and almost spat out a range of curses at his Host who tried his very best to be "shy".

Xiao Xiao almost beat out his old lungs in disbelief and horror seeing his Host try so hard. When Devon tried to be shameless, he really stoops so low!

Xiao Xiao is both shock and ashamed to see such a Host!

Not able to predict the coming future, Xiao Xiao chooses to pretend to be dead and left Devon on his own shameless sham of acting weak!

"It seems that I sprained my ankle when I trip." Devon shamelessly said.

"Let me see it."

Harton kneeled on one knee to look at Devon's injury more clearly. He carefully took of Devon's shoes and socks to check the injury, seeing the bruised and swelling ankles he felt a bit helpless.

The swelling and bruise look so horrifying on his pale skin, which looks exaggerated due to the contrast of his smooth white skin and the dark bruise which looks like a taint on his beautiful jade like skin that makes the heart irritated and terrible the longer you stared at it.

Harton looked at Devon who was looking at him with pitiful eyes.

"Humans are really weak." I'll protect you.

Harton pick up Devon and carried him in his arms as to not aggravate the injury.

He really like to help heal the injury but due to the difference between a Human and a Demon, it is impossible for him to use Dark mana on Devon or it will only cause more damage on his body than helping him.

Devon said that he does not know any healing spell and he believes him. Devon won't lie to him.

The two demon's look at the two of them in an intimate embrace wide eyed. This scene caused another stir from the trio watching the both of them.

Clayton almost tore his hair up from the scene in front of him while Zayton almost lost his soul in the process.

Xiao Xiao wanted to look for a hole to bury himself watching its Host shamelessness stooping another realm lower.

Also, he really wanted to pry open the brain of Harton and see which eye he saw his Host being so weak and needed protection from!

This is a blatant scam, a sham!

But the most heart rendering moment is when his Host tries to act like a weak white lotus when he is already exposed by them, isn't his face hurting?

But even so, Harton seems blind and blind that he actually believes his Host?!

Xiao Xiao really finds that Humans are such confusing and unfathomable creatures. His head is hurting and is almost fried.

Looking at his shameless Host who seemed to be enjoying the treatment of being pampered and carried in the arms of his wife, Xiao Xiao shut down.

The ruin which looks ghostly finally produced three ghost who were all walking with dull eyes and thinking that this is the end of world peace.

Devon and Harton did not know what was on the mind of the others and just continued to flirt and happily talk to each other.

Devon who was being carried by Harton was very happy feeling the familiar warmth.

He is just guessing and jumping to conclusion right now, like a person trying to hold a fistful of sand to keep it but only to know in the end that no matter how much he tries, it is slipping on his hand never to keep it.

But, this small hope had warmed the surface and even thawed on the edges of his frozen heart.

The millennium ice that keeps his heart frozen and safe from all the pain and loneliness the universe could offer, a crack had been slowly created.

"If he really is that person...."

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Its A Double Update Today!

Double Update For Double Happiness!

I've already finished writing this Arc and already writing the next one. So I've stack so much that I updated two today. 

3njoy everyone!