Arc 5.19 Mu Xin

Arc 5.19 Mu Xin

"Your fiancée is him!"

Father Mu who woke up from his stupor frowned, he angrily walk towards them.

"Old Husband!"

"Father!"

Mu Xin stood in front of Xi Tian to protect him from the angry Father Mu. Xi Tian felt apprehensive about what Father Mu will say to him, no matter what, he will never leave Mu Xin!

"You brat! You dare to seduce this good kid Xi Tian?" Father Mu held Mu Xin by the collar and angrily screamed at him.

Mu Xin, Xi Tian, and even Mother Mu felt stupefied when they heard what Father Mu said.

"You actually had the guts to kidnap such a good child! You, confess, what did you use to threaten him? You brat will be the death of me!" Father Mu angrily said.

"Father, what are you saying? What threaten him? I'm such a good kid. How could I do that?" Mu Xin said speechless.

"A brat like you? Do you think I'll believe you? Mr. Xi, tell me, what did this brat do to threaten you? Tell me, I'll teach this brat a lesson he will never forget!"

Father Mu looked at Xi Tian and pounded his chest.

"Mr. Mu, Xin did not do anything to threaten me. I, the two of us truly love each other. I ask for your blessings."

Xi Tian was also speechless about Father Mu's behavior. But he told him the truth.

"What? He really did not threaten you at all? This brat?"

Father Mu looks back and forth between Mu Xin and Xi Tian in disbelief.

Father Mu is not against two men getting together, he is not that narrow-minded, and he had known some people who were a man and had a man as a partner.

It's a new era, his not so old-minded.

"Old Husband, stop embarrassing yourself any longer."

Mother Mu puled on Father Mu in embarrassment, but he did not budge at all.

"Father, what do you actually think of me?"

Father Mu looked at Mu Xin with a hint of disdain.

"A thief!"

After he said those. He then looks back at Xi Tian who was dumbfounded at the development.

"Little Xi, I've seen you grow up and know that you are a good kid. I don't have anything against two men being in a relationship but Mu Xin? Good heavens! Of all the good people in this world, this little devil who gave you a hard time and is so unpredictable, why do you like him? Does it have to be him?"

Father Mu grievously pointed at Mu Xin. The way Father Mu looks at Mu Xin was like some sort of a wild beast trying to kidnap an innocent child.

"Uncle Mu, I really like Mu Xin. Also, he's not that bad." Xi Tian's face had a visible red tint.

"Father, no matter what you do, you will never separate us."

Mu Xin hug Xi Tian possessively and kept him away from his father.

"You brat! Are you tired of living? You don't kidnap such a good kid! You should marry someone who is the same kind as you and not ruin such a good kid."

"Father, if I didn't know better, I'll think that Tian is your child than me." Mu Xin joked.

"If the heavens gave me a child such as Xi Tian, I would have set out fireworks all my life. Unfortunately, they gave me you. Where did you even come from?!" Father Mu scoffed.