Arc 4.20 Devon

Arc 4.20 Devon

"Trust, Past, Dust."

The group debated what the word on the three doors was. Each door held words and different weird meaning that they do not understand.

"Each Door Leads To Different End. Survive Until You Find What You Seek. Fail And You Will Be Left With Nothing."

They can only look at each other and debate what could it possibly mean and if this is a clue for them on how to get out.

They do not know what will happen if they choose a door or what was behind that door. Is it a door toward their death or a path to survival? No one knows.

An hour ago, before they found the three doors, as usual they were taking the never-ending path with no end in sight.

They know that the ruin is only entry but no exit. Even so, they believe that even a shut room had an exit, they just need to find it.

Searching for the exit was not easy. Other than the never-ending path, what is more intolerable is the couple in front of them who were still flirting nonstop.

Its like two married couple who had not seen each other for a long time and hover around each other with nonstop flirting.

They really would like to believe and force themselves to believe that all of it is just a hallucination and their imagination, thinking so made them a bit at ease than facing the cruel reality.

Not after that, not knowing what the flirting couple had touch, the earth shook or more like the ground they are stepping on was shaking.

They tried their best to run but the whole floor gave up on them and they step on air, falling down the deep abyss.

When they woke up, they were already inside the trial room with three big doors.

"What should we do? Do we need to enter one of it?" Clayton looked at them.

"Maybe, there is a clue within these doors on how to leave here." Zayton guessed.

"We don't know what is behind those doors. What if there is something dangerous inside, what do you think?" Harton looked at Devon who was sitting beside him.

Devon did not answer quickly. He was trying to see in his memories and in the plot if there was something like this or if the leads encountered this ruin in one of their journeys.

But no matter how much he thought or search, there seems to be no scene like this in the original story line.

It seems like there is something that affected the story which caused the change that is happening now. To what the cause is, Devon does not know.

"I don't know if the doors hold the clue on how to get out from here or if there is any danger from within. What I can say is that we can only try." Devon finally said after being silent for a while."

"We can only try."

They all look at each other. They knew this is risky and dangerous, but they need to do this if they wanted to get out of here or they will all end up as dead ghost inside the ruin.

"It seems that these doors only let two people inside it. We will go in pairs. Me and Harton will go to the second door while you two go to the first door."

"What about the third door?"

"We can leave it for last. Either way we can't let the other two go in there since one is in a coma and Xiao Xiao is weak. If there is really danger, he will not be able to protect himself." Devon explained, his eyes almost had the word "idiot" on them or they really did.