Vacation World.10 Z-1

The days of the Apocalypse were hard and filled with danger.

Ordinary people either surrender, get eaten by Zombies, or are killed by the hands of humans but these events were of no concern to the little world that Shu Yin is having with Zhao Liang.

"Little brother, you really do not need to go with me."

Zhao Liang scratched his head in embarrassment.

"I told you already that it's fine." Shu Yin smiled.

A few days had already passed since Shu Yin had rescued Zhao Liang. His wounds had healed although a few bruises remain.

After recuperating, Zhao Liang insisted that his stay was long overdue and needed to leave. He wanted to go back to his old house where the Zhao servants were staying waiting for him to come back.

He was separated from them after searching for resources and some possible safe base that could take them in.

B country is no longer safe and they need to leave as soon as they find a safe place.

But on the way back, Zhao Liang was attacked by a wave of Zombies and separated from his people.

He was even hunted down by the others because of his resources and then framed by his enemies to carry the pot for their evil deeds which was why he was chased down by the people Shu Yin saw.

"My home from here is far."

Knowing that Zhao Liang wanted to leave and leave him, Shu Yin of course won't have that. He needed to go with him even if it was the end of the world.

Shu Yin beamed.

"We are travelers, Wherever the wind takes us is our destination, and under the sky is our home."

"But..."

Zhao Liang was about to say something but stop hearing a sound. He turned around and saw an armored car park outside the house.

*Beeep!*

"Oh! Would you look at that? Xiao Chun is here!"

Shu Yin's smile widened seeing the dumbfounded look on Zhao Liang's face.

"I already pack our luggage's and brought enough food for the trip. Also, we have a car for this long trip. We're all set! What do you say about going together?"

"......." Zhao Liang looks at Shu Yin speechless.

He really does not get why the young man wanted to go together with him but as he said, "he wanted to leave there anyway", but there is also no reason for him to refuse.

Despite being almost healed, he is still very weak and would have trouble journeying alone. Most of all, it would take him months to travel from Country C to Country B on foot.

Zhao Liang look at the youth beside him with an unreadable expression, he stood there for a few minutes before walking towards the vehicle to sit.

Looking at Zhao Liang's back, Shu Yin smiled in victory.

"A' Li, ah. You said that you wanted to be with me in this life and even in our next lives. Now, I'm back to complete that promise. You won't be able to run away from me no matter what you do, I'll stick to you for life."

[Warning!]

[Injecting goodness]

"Ow!" Shu Yin gasped.

"Are you alright?"

Zhao Liang who was sleeping beside Shu Yin was woken up hearing Shu Yin hissing in pain beside him.

He quickly checked the man but found that it was not easy to see his complexion due to the bandages wrapped around him and also the pasted talisman on his forehead just made it worst.

"I'm fine." Shu Yin comforted.

Zhao Liang stared at him doubtfully.

Though he was saying that he was fine, Zhao Liang could hear the pain in his voice.

He was about to raise his hand to pat his back but looking at the boy with his head down, Zhao Liang hesitated and took back his hand.

"Shu Yin...."

"Yes? Do you want to say something?"

Shu Yin looked up and stared Zhao Liang in the eye, just as he always used to....

Zhao Liang wanted to ask him if he was in pain or what condition he was suffering or does it hurt so much seeing just how much his voice was shaking whenever he speaks to him.

"I..."

Zhao Liang stared back, at those peach eyes that looked somehow familiar.

He clutched his heart as if something was grabbing it trying to smash it into smithereens just like that day...like that day when he, he was...

"Liang ge, are you alright?"

Shu Yin noticed that Zhao Liang's face was turning pale, he thought that he was not feeling well and quickly took him in his arms.

"I told you that we should have traveled back when you were already fine. Just look at you, you are as pale as paper." Shu Yin berated.

Zhao Liang froze in shock when Shu Yin suddenly grabs him by the arm and pulled him in his arms.

"I...!"

Zhao Liang was about to push Shu Yin away from him but found that there was something wrong with him, his body was too cold.

"What you? If you're sick, you should have said so. Don't keep it to yourself or it might become worst."

Shu Yin kept on scolding Zhao Liang as gently as he could not noticing the stare that he was getting.

Zhao Liang was afraid to move and could only stiffly put his whole weight inside Shu Yin's cold arms.

What shocked him the most was not the cold body under those bandages but the familiar feeling when he was wrapped in the man's arms.

"I would have said that you should go to the doctor but were in the middle of an apocalypse, humans are almost scarce how about doctors? Dead or deader than dead."

He Ming had been watching the two people in the backseat with his wide saucer eyes ever since they boarded the car, his wide mouth was agape which made his sharp teeth poke up.

Little cute He Ming was confused looking at the two people who look as if they do not know each other but are too comfortable with each other.

In his eyes, red hearts are flying around them and ants had already made a nest beside them as honey overflows around them but they look as if nothing is happening.

His big round eyes became even rounder as he watch the two cuddle each other naturally like they had done this so many times.

Xiao Chun who was driving the car would look at the man beside him once in a while.

He Ming's gape mouth with sharp teeth poking out paired with his big round eyes reminds him of his puppy way before the apocalypse happened who looks at him just like how He Ming is looking at Zhao Liang and Shu Yin due to curiosity.

"So cute." 

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An UpDATE!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Here is the update u all are waiting for!!

A MASS RELEASE!😉😉😉