Arc 4.6 Devon

In a not-so-far-away place, a group of men in a black cloak watch the spectacle going on in a certain room.

On that fine morning, they did not expect that they would see a bloody scene, blood spilling all over.

They watch from beginning to end, how Devon almost killed all of the humans inside the room and how he fought with the "Hero", all of this was seen by those people in a cloak.

The mysterious people could only watch the fight going on but could not hear what was happening inside, due to a mysterious force, they could not use their enhanced hearing with the aid of magic to listen.

"The Human King had gone crazy. Even the Hero who was summoned to save them was even at his mercy."

The men in black cloaks looked at each other in worry, the Human Kingdom was about to face extinction because of an incapable ruler.

They really pity the humans who were being ruled under by such a scumbag. 

Though they could not hear what they were saying, they concluded that the vile Emperor had gone crazy seeing him killing here and there.

"Demon King, what are your orders?" The lesser Demon asked.

A man in a white cloak emerged from the shadows, his face hidden in the shadow of the cloak, his ruby eyes focused on the man sitting on the throne with a wistful smile on his face.

The face of the man in the white cloak was frozen all along, no emotion could be seen on his face while watching things unfold.

"You do not have to ask, Zayton. Even when seeing what happens today, we are only here to see the human world. You are not allowed to go on a rampage!" Said the man in a black cloak.

"Ow! Clayton, you are such a bore!" Zayton whined.

"Stop your nonsense, we are in front of the Demon King." Harton said.

The trio bickered nonstop not noticing that the surrounding air around them had already turned cold, frozen cold.

Boom!

"What's happening?!"

The trio was taken aback when the sky suddenly darkened, thunder flashed back and forth, and the loud thunder sound boomed overhead.

They looked at their King, his face under his hood was as frigid as ice as usual but his eyes spoke of killing intent.

"Why does His Majesty look angry?" Zayton asked.

"If you are asking me, who should I ask?" Clayton said back.

"Demon King...."

Harton looked in the direction in which the Demon King was looking, he saw the Hero woman smiling viciously at the Human King.

Thunder strikes and blooms in the sky, the dark clouds above speak for the Demon King's attitude and boiling emotions that he seemed to have not noticed.

"My Lord, are you out to kill someone?" Zayton who was as clueless as ever asked the Demon King whose emotion was unknown.

He stared at his King, seeing him look back with bloodshot eyes, Zayton shut his mouth and pretended to be dead.

"What a coward!" Clayton said while hiding behind a wall far away from where they were.

"Says the coward hiding behind a wall!" Zayton bites back.

"Your Majesty, what angers you?"

Harton who saw this spectacle of cowards calling each other more cowardly than the other, he could only shake his head at his other Demon friends.