Arc 5.9 Mu Xin

Arc 5.9 Mu Xin

Clank!

Mu Xin and Xi Tian look at each other stealthily, sparks and hearts flew around every time they look at each other.

Xi Tian would shyly look down every time Mu Xin's eyes would gaze at him.

Every time he looks at him, he could not help but remember what happened earlier in the garden. His ears even reddened.

Mu Xin could not stop himself from happily smiling every time he caught the other looking at him. Remembering just how enticing the older man was earlier, Mu Xin's eyes turned hotter.

Xi Tian really look so cute in his eyes, he bit his lips to stop himself from smiling ear to ear.

Clink!

The atmosphere seemed to be so weird and silent. Only the clashing and sounds of the utensils could be heard, the Mu parent could feel the tense atmosphere in the air.

Father Mu and Mother Mu look at each other, their expression was unreadable.

They knew that Mu Xin does not like Xi Tian very much unlike the other.

They were confused why Mu Xin who grew up spoiled by Xi Tian would one day hate him to the point of being so cold to him and vicious in his face.

They once scolded Mu Xin for his attitude toward Xi Tian, but nothing happened to change his attitude towards the older man, and only worsens.

Xi Tian, on the other hand, did not seem to mind or was just trying to act fine. They pity him for liking their spoiled son only to be coldly disregarded by him.

But no matter what they do or say, both Mu Xin and Xi Tian would let their words enter their right ear and exit their left ear.

They do not know what's up with the two of them, but they do hope they make up. They miss the old days.

Today, Father Mu invited Xi Tian over in hopes that they could talk out their indifference and maybe they'll make up.

But it doesn't look like they would make up with each other, the tense air and death glare between the two of them is enough to bomb a city.

"Ehem!" Father Mu coughed to get their attention.

"Dad, did you catch a cold?"

Mu Xin who was busy staring at his prey reluctantly took his eyes off Xi Tian and finally took notice of his parents who were worried that a war will explode between the two of them.

"No. I was just thinking, you're already ready to intern in a company." Father Mu carefully said before dropping the bomb.

"Yes. Is there something wrong?"

Mu Xin put down his fork and knife, he seriously listened to what Father Mu will say.

"We were thinking...since you were going to intern in a company.." Mother Mu looks at her husband.

"We decided that you should intern at Mr. Xi's company. You know that Mr. Xi's IT company is the---!"

"Sure." Mu Xin agreed.

"Son don't refuse so quickly. You know that—wait! You agree?"

Father Mu looks at Mu Xin like a flower just grew on his head. He could not believe that his overbearing and arrogant son would really agree!

"Yes. Why would I not agree?"

Mu Xin looks at Father Mu like he's an idiot.

"Yes. That is great! This is great. Mr. Xi, what do you think?" Father Mu's old face blossomed looking at Xi Tian.