Arc 5.6 Mu Xin

Arc 5.6 Mu Xin

It was the day when Mu Xin will be discharged from the hospital.

It had been two weeks since the accident, between him and Xi Tian, he was not seriously injured so he was discharged after having a good bill of health.

Mu Xin entered the car that was waiting for him. He looked out the window sadly.

It's been two weeks, but Xi Tian did not once visit him ever since that day.

If not for the news Xiao Xiao brings him, he would readily escaped fast from the hospital just to check if he was okay.

It seems that he had teased the other man so hard that he is unwilling to see him now.

He is willing to wait when he is ready.

Duh! Enough waiting! When his blackening clears, the first thing he'll do is to chase him. He'll chase him even to the ends of the world!!

He sighed depressed.

"I miss him." Mu Xin sighed.

"Baby, who do you miss?"

"Mom?"

Mu Xin's heart almost jump out of his chest when a voice suddenly sounded from behind him. Looking back, it was Mu Xin's mother.

"So, who does our baby miss?" Mother Mu smiled sitting beside Mu Xin.

"Mom, how long had you been there?"

Mu Xin blushed for the tenth time in his old life. He never had a wonderful family and he is not used to such familial affection so his feelings would sometimes show on his face.

And based on his counterattack Hosts, they either had no family or have an abusive family. He rarely has a good loving family during his world hop.

When he does have one, he will feel a bit awkward for the first time before he could finally get used to it.

Mother Mu is such a creature Mu Xin currently can't face without feeling awkward.

Being within a such a loving family like this sometimes makes him guilty for being at the receiving end instead of the original Host who he had replaced.

But without him, such a loving family will end up being destroyed and killed in the end.

Even if there is reluctance from the original Host, they would rather sacrifice themselves for a chance than a tragic ending.

Anyways, the original Host will have a good life in their next life.

"I just got here, but enough for me to hear you missing someone. Don't try to change the subject nor say you miss mom or dad; you can't get away with those answers." Mother Mu sternly said with a teasing smile.

Mu Xin wryly smiled.

"Who said I'm trying to deny my beloved?"

"Oh. So, you do have someone you love? Who is it?" Mother Mu excitedly asked.

This is the first time that their youngest child had spoken of love, and he seems to have fallen so deeply in love ah!!

Seeing Mother Mu so excited, Mu Xin could not help but sigh.

But he did not keep his feelings nor deny his beloved in front of the woman who had given birth to Mu Xin, it is no use denying what his heart truly feels anyway.

And why would he deny his beloved? Only idiots do that when cornered to spill the beans!

If you truly love him, say it out loud!

Tell them! Flaunt it! Loudly shout your heart out!!

"Mom, I really do have someone I love. I love that person so deeply that if that person ever leaves me, I might go insane."

Mu Xin looked at Mother's Mu eyes with the most sincerity and honesty in his eyes.

He does not need to act these feelings out since even if he doesn't, the overflowing love from within his eyes could make anyone see his real feelings.

"But mom, I don't know if you will accept that person when I introduced that person to the family one day. I just hope that you will accept us and won't judge our love."

Mother Mu almost cried hearing Mu Xin confessed his eternal love to her. She could see from his eyes just how much he loves that person he was speaking of, to the point that he will die if he rejects him.

She could see his overflowing emotions from deep within his soul.

Even when he tries to hide it, Mother Mu who could see the possessiveness and obsession of her child toward that person did not say more of her thoughts and accepted all of her child's differences.

As a mother who loves her child, she is willing and will always accept her child no matter who or what he is.

"No matter who or what gender that person is, no matter what you choose, we will always be here and will always love you. If I myself as a parent do not love my child unconditionally, do I deserve to be one?"

Mu Xin felt his heart overflow with warmth. His eyes reddened a bit. He really sucks at familial love.

He leaned his head on Mother Mu's shoulders and confessed more.

"I just love him so much."

Mother Mu smiled and caressed his hair.

"You can love anyone you want."

The scene between mother and son looks so harmonious.

This is the scene that Father Mu had seen the very moment he entered the door of their home.

He looks surprised that their young adult child who does not like to be babied was sticking close to his "wife", this made him jealous a bit.

Even if Mu Xin is his son, she is still his wife!

Despite his jealousy, he still wears his smile and approached the two.

"My love, how's your day?"

Father Mu sat between the two and kisses his wife's cheek acting spoiled and ignoring Mu Xin who was shoved to the side.

"Good. With Xixi being here with me, it's not boring anymore." Mother Mu smiled.

"Oh? This brat? It is good as long as he is not causing you any trouble."

Father Mu continued to ask for attention from his wife which Mu Xin only rolled his eyes over.

Due to asking for favors, Father Mu had forgotten about his guest who had been still standing by the door not knowing if he should interrupt the happy reunion between the family.

Watching them, he could not help but envy them.

He did not grow up in such a happy loving family after all. Than love, his family is busy getting rid of each other for the money and power within their family.

It's rare for powerful and influential families to be getting along like this.

Feeling the hot gaze, Mu Xin looked towards the door.

His eyes went wide, he did not expect that the person he was waiting for would be delivering himself to his doorstep.

'Tian!'

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Have a joyous day and 3njoy !!