Vacation World.27 Z-1

Just as the Old Bandit said, the group traveled at daybreak.

They loaded their trucks with lots of supplies and weapons for this trip.

They even loaded bags of dynamites and bombs knowing that the trip to the real tomb of the nameless emperor would be dangerous and bumpy.

"What are you doing here?"

Shu Yin was surprised to see Leng MianMian sitting in the backseat lazily, he thought that she wouldn't come.

"If you can go why can't I?" Leng MianMian scoffed.

Shu Yin rolled his eyes at her.

"Grandma, are you not afraid of hurting your back? Old hag these days easily breaks a bone or two." Shu Yin bit back.

"You crazy Zombie!"

Leng MiaMian angrily pointed at him.

"Yes, Yes, I'm a Zombie and I bite."

Shu Yin flashed his sharp teeth in front of her and acted as if he was going to bite the finger she used to point at him and quickly took it back with a shriek.

"You ugly Zombie, you dare to bite me?! I'll kill you."

Leng MianMian pulled out a gun from her coat and pointed it at Shu Yin but Old Bandit who was sitting in the front stopped her.

"What are you doing? Put that down."

"Didn't you see that he was about to bite me?" Leng MianMian said.

Old Bandit sighed helplessly.

"He was only joking. Don't take it to heart." Old Bandit tried to explain.

"That's right. A'Yin will never eat humans. Right, A'Yin?"

Zhao Liang together with Chen Qiao appeared and Shu Yin's bored face quickly lighted up pulling Zhao Liang to sit by his side.

"A'Li is very right."

Shu Yin rubs his bandage face on Zhao Liang acting spoiled.

Seeing him acting spoiled, Zhao Liang also spoiled him.

"I don't eat humans. Most of all like the old hag with hard bones and who knows what kind of disease she has. I don't want my IQ to be affected seeing how brainless she is."

"You!"

Shu Yin did not even look at the fuming Leng MianMian and only had his eyes on Zhao Liang.

"Besides, now I only want to eat one thing at this moment."

Shu Yin smiled brightly.

Zhao Liang blushed and glared at Shu Yin.

He could feel Shu Yin's naughty hand drawing circles on his thigh. 

Zhao Liang was glad that they were sitting at the back and that whatever they were doing was hidden from sight due to the car seat in front of them.

"You..." Shu Yin whispered in Zhao Liang's ears which made the other explode.

Watching the two of them flirt with each other, Leng MianMian rolled her eyes and no longer bothered them.

Eating the tossed-out dog food from these two couple made people choke on their spit!

Chen Qiao watched the couple in the side mirror, his face forming a frown.

"I thought that you won't come."

Chen Qiao looked at MianMian in the mirror.

"Who said I won't come? Tsk."

Leng MianMian really does not know why she had become a nanny to this man who was more like her nanny before.

She stared back at him in the mirror.

"Maybe, I just don't want to see such a stupid man sacrificing himself in the name of his stupid love."

Leng MianMian took her eyes away, she closed her eyes not wanting to talk anymore. But she did not see that Chen Qiao smiled at her faintly hearing her words.

"Old man, do you even know where we are going?"

The sun had set, and it was dangerous to continue the journey ahead in the night. The group had to stop and set camp to rest for the night.

They sat around the fire going over their plan over a meal.

"Of course, I know. Remember the map that we used to go to that Lost City?"

"That fake one? How can I not remember, we almost lost our lives there." Leng MianMian grumbled.

"After that event, we found two more maps of that tomb scattered around."

"So?"

"Those maps that lead to the fake tomb were actually the map that would also lead us to the real tomb of the nameless King." Old Bandit said.

"What? How?" Leng MianMian asked surprised.

"I know that all of you are curious. Haha."

Old Bandit took out a roll of paper on his bag and spread it in front of them letting them see that it was indeed the same map they used in the past.

Shu Yin along with the rest looks at what the Old Bandit would do.

Old Bandit then put the map over the other map, raising the map over the fire, Shu Yin could see that the map had additional information and there seemed to be some dot on the map pointing at a place.

"Ah!" Leng MianMian suddenly yelp.

"The map!"

Everyone look at the map being thrown on the fire when Leng MianMian accidentally hits the Old Bandit's hand when she stood up.

"Snake!"

"Quickly put it out!"

Chen Qiao, who was beside the Old Bandit, was quick to react and grab the map that was on fire and stomp on it.

The fire was quickly put out, but the map was torn.

"What is wrong with you?!" Old Bai yelled at her.

"Hey! It was an accident!" Leng MianMian indignantly said.

"This bad luck magnet!" Old Bai grumbled.

"So, what happens now? The map is ruined." Shu Yin asked.

Seeing the map destroyed, Shu Yin also can't help but feel happy. 

With the map gone, Zhao Liang does not need to risk his life anymore.

The Old Bandit smiled upon hearing his words.

"Don't worry. I know this would happen so I made many copies of the map."

Saying so, Old Bandit took out dozens of papers from his bag and even gave each of them a copy with a big smile on his face.

"With this, even if one gets destroyed, we still have more than enough copy. Don't you think so?"

Old Bandit smiled.

Receiving a copy, Shu Yin's lips twitch.

"I-I see. That was so thoughtful of you."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An Update! Yay!

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I was not been able to update for some time. There was an issue in Wattpad that made us unable to publish an update on our phone so it took a long time to update and

.

.

.

.

.

because I was too lazy to use the laptop to update hahaha

Happy update and have a good day