Arc 4.21 Devon

Arc 4.21 Devon

"....like my past."

Devon looked at the void around him.

After he had opened his eyes, he found out that Harton was separated from him or more like the two of them is undertaking their own trial.

He was worried that something might happen to him since he is not beside him. He could only hope that nothing bad happens and finish his trial quickly so he could find him.

Devon looked at the void around him which looks the same as his System Space or maybe it was really his Space but not of the current him right now standing there.

"Is that me?"

Devon saw someone who look like him standing on the vast space like a lonely Emperor overlooking the world, but the extreme loneliness made his back hunch and heavy. Even Devon could not believe that the person he was looking at was himself.

He watches as the "him" jump from world to world like a cold ice of block rolling round and round hoping to find a place to stop. But no matter where it goes, there is no place it could call home.

Reliving his past bored Devon out, it's not that it's not exciting but for him its very boring. He had lived for a thousand years already and reliving his every moment took forever.

What's the point of doing this?

Devon continued to watch his boring life on the sideline. A smile arc on his lips but for the reason, it was unknown.

Devon silently watches his life during these thousands of years. He had become many people that if he listed all his experiences, he could confidently say he had experience almost all of it.

He had had been a kid, a teenager an adult.

He had also experience being poor and being extremely rich.

He had been loved and hated.

He had become a hero and a villain

He experienced many, so many that he had almost lost himself within this unending path he himself created.

Fortunately, he persevered and he had not lost himself.

"Yao, I'm home."

Devon who was lost in thought suddenly gained back his focus. He looked at the person in the memory plane.

"Is that Xin?"

Devon incredulously looks at the scene happening in front of him. He is sure that he had no memory of this scene where Xin was kneeling beside his grave in that world.

"What's happening? Isn't this my memory plane?" Devon looked at the back of Xin with complicated emotions.

"Why did you not wait for me to come back? Why?"

Xin looked at the tomb with clouded eyes, his eyes were not focused and just sat there under the heavy rain.

"I'm back but my home is gone."

An almost invisible tear fell down his eyes, falling together with the rain.

Devon watched the scene with a complicated heart. He knew that Xin was attached to him, but this was more than just attach he was...

"I love you."

Shu Yin felt his heart break.

"If only I was brave enough to say those words to you, Yao, will you still be with me?" Xin looked more sullen by the second.