Arc 4.5 Devon

"W-What did you do to me?"

Ava looked at Devon with fear in her eyes. She never thought that with just a wave of his hand, all of her strength would leave her.

She had never felt this weak before, not even when she first came into that world.

But now, looking at those cold eyes, like a snake about to take a bite, she felt chills run down her spine, and fear she had never felt before flooded her heart like a raging tsunami.

Even without him speaking, the fear that Devon excluded was so overwhelming that it caused her breath to hitch and her fear to spike up a notch.

But as the daughter of heaven, as the FL, no matter what crisis it may be, even if her life was on the line, she can always grit her teeth and glare back at her enemy like a rabid dog!

"Now, what shall I do to you?" Devon leisurely smiled.

He was not worried at all about the situation getting even messier since it was already messy enough since the time that he had arrived in that place.

 And since it was already like this, why not make things even messier?

Anyway, this world, he had it under control.

([Xiao Xiao's Side]

[Pang!]

[Bang!]

[Wohahahahaha!!! Stop struggling and let this Lord Xiao Xiao tie you sexily!]

[Pervert! Get away from me you ugly System!!! Yah!]

[What pervert? *Looks at book "How To Tie Someone Like A Gentleman....* I'm a gentleman!!!]

[*.....P.S Roleplay For BDSM P.S.S Can Be Used On Foreplay Such As Acting Like A Gentleman, Kidnapping And ETC."*]

[Wait?! No!!!]

'................'

*Turns Off Connection With The System*)

He had already experienced this type of world many times. 

And like a bug, his stats from the previous world would be brought to the same next world with the same type of genre as he had previously.

The same could be said with the other worlds.

All the abilities that he had acquired from those worlds could be brought to the other world with the same genre and could be used by him, that is why he is already overpowered by the time he got there.

But it was not only that, in truth, the abilities he acquired are gathered under his data and profile. Those abilities were ingrained deep within his bones and had long been merged with him as a result of transmigration.

Actually, this rarely happens that an ability from the mission worlds would be brought back with the Host but Shu Yin was a special case.

The abilities that he had acquired were actually brought out with him and listed on his data, no longer erasable.

However, due to world restrictions, the abilities he could use are limited in each world because of the different genres. 

But in the System space, he could use it with no trouble at all.

Now, going back to the story.

Ava stubbornly glared at Devon like she wanted to eat him alive while Devon just watched her in amusement thinking about how to torture her.

"Should I...cut a limb for your rudeness?" Devon mumbled out loud.

Though he was only casually saying things, Ava who knew how ruthless he could be paled at the mention of cutting a limb out from her.