Vacation World.24 Z-1

Chen Qiao looks at the boy with wide open eyes standing behind Zhao Liang who was looking at him with that same familiar gaze.

His fist stayed raised in the air blocked by the boy's hand, Chen Qiao stayed frozen like that while he lock eyes with Shu Yin.

He knew this person but at the same time it seems that he never knew him at all.

The way Shu Yin looks at him merge with the way Xiao Yao looks at him in his mind.

That arrogant and somewhat overbearing look he always had mixed in with a somehow disappointed and helpless gaze while looking at him.

Chen Qiao's whole body shook thinking about the impossible.

'Impossible...'

"Impossible. You can't be him."

Chen Qiao snatch his hand back and looked at Shu Yin who was still standing from behind Zhao Liang with astonished disbelieving look, his tears gathered in his eyes, he stop them from falling.

"You can't be him. Impossible! Even if Xu Xin is alive, you can't be alive!"

He shook his head again and again trying to erase such thought but yet can't stop hoping.

"I watch you being buried. I was there when you died and you never opened your eyes.... You were dead. Your dead. Ah!"

Chen Qiao loudly cried out in anguish.

He hatefully glared at Zhao Liang most of all Shu Yin who was looking at him with pity in his eyes.

Everyone looks at him pitifully.

"Old Qiao, what are you saying? That's impossible. He can't possibly be that brat! He is dead. Xiao Yao is dead!" Leng MianMian also can't help but say gritting her teeth.

Among what happened back then, Xiao Yao's death brought s big despondency over their lives back then. Not only Chen Qiao but also to them.

Even Leng MianMIan was no exception eve though they were really not on good terms but along the chaotic bickering days, they still developed a love hate relationship and were somehow frenemies.

Seeing Chen Qiao break down over someone who look like Xiao Yao put Leng MIanMian on a hard spot between the past and present.

"Old Qiao, forget about the past. No matter what we do, that brat Xiao Yao can no longer be brought back from the dead." Leng MianMian tearfully said.

"I-I know." Chen Qiao said.

"........" Shu Yin who lost the chance of saying his other identity could really not bear to say who he was feeling that he might make things even more awkward than it was.

"Ah.. What's happening?"

Old Bai who had finally come to looked around him and saw that everyone was silently looking at him.

"Ah! Zombies!!" Old Bai yelled and quickly scampered away towards the old man.

"Hey! Who said you can go?!"

He Ming yelled after Old Bai but Xiao Yao stop him.

"Let him be."

"Ow." He Ming grumbled and was then pulled into another hug by Xiao Chun.

"What's happening? Why are there Zombies speaking?!" Old Bai said loudly.

Everyone once again look at him as if he was some rare creature talking which made Old Bai feel that he had missed something.