Vacation World.17 Z-1

Chen Li laughed like a madman at Shu Yin's threats. 

He could not believe that such a young man who had no experience in life would be threatening him like this without any concern for his life.

Chen Li looked at him with a reddened eye, his mouth split open widely into a big smirk.

"I'm the Zombie King. Kill me if you can." Chen Li growled.

His zombie roar echoed far and wide, it reach all of the corners of the city and a magnificent earthquake shook the place.

No, it was not an earthquake, it was a wave of Zombies coming to attack.

"See if you can defeat my army of the undead!"

Shu Yin watches the spectacle stage by this one man who thought that the world revolves around him.

Shu Yin really regretted not being able to burn his corpse alive before he passed away in that previous world, just look at what trouble and harm he brought to his beloved.

Speaking of his beloved, he peek at Zhao Liang at the other corner of the room and saw that he was looking at him with a worried and terrified expression.

His face was so pale that Shu Yin's heart is breaking just looking at him.

Shu Yin's eyes even got even redder seeing that his body was filled with wounds and most of all he was even naked!

He could even make out what Zhao Liang was saying to him, he said "run".

"Are you enjoying what you are seeing?" Chen Li mocked.

Hearing Chen Li's joyful laughter at the expense of his beloved's pain, Shu Yin's eyes darkened.

[Warning!]

[Level of ********  rising to a dangerous level]

[Warning!]

[Putting restriction on Host]

Together with his anger were the Systems sounds going on and off inside his head.

[Warning!]

[Injecting...]

[Restricting]

[Warning!]

[ERROR]

Shu Yin felt like his head was going to split.

[Warning!]

[ERROR]

[Host is being warned]

The System's warning continued to echo inside his head, but it was as if he could not hear it and only anger remained in his mind.

[Injecting...]

[Restricting]

He looked at Chen Li and to his beloved who he had hurt.

[Warning!]

Now, what he wanted was....

[Warni-Erro-Inj-- !@#$%^&*]

REVENGE!!!!!!!

[System has lifted all of Host restrictions]

"ROOOARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

[System Hibernating...]

Chen Li took a few steps back after being hit by the sound wave of Shu Yin's voice. His eyes bulge as he looks at the man standing tall in front of him.