Arc 3.23 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.23 Xiao Yao

"Actually, there is another way."

"There really is a way! Why did you say that there is no other way then?!" Leng MianMian angrily scolded Xiao Yao.

"You, do you want to save that brother Fei of yours or not?" Xiao Yao finally said having enough of Leng MianMian's shits.

"You!"

"Leng MianMian!" Chen Qiao warned.

Leng MianMian looked at Chen Qiao and then huffed shutting her trap.

"What is that way?" Old Bai asked.

"Actually, the second way is very painful and only a few of them can take it now depending on their situation. They might think that being dead is better than taking the second option. So, should we do it?"

Xiao Yao looked at the Old Bandit for confirmation.

"Okay. Save how much you can and the rest... let them rest." The Old Bandit said looking as if he had aged a bit after only a few minutes.

"Okay. Then, the people I'll point out will not make it so...."

"I understand." 

The Old Bandit looked at Old Bai who quickly understood.

"Take out the people the kid will point out. Let them rest."

Old Bai sighed, he looked at the few people left of their group with a heavy heart.

The other able members of the bandits' group looked at each other, with a complicated sad gaze, they slowly took out their gun.

Their gun never felt so heavy before in their lifetime.

They are not some saints who had never killed before, their hands were long soaked with heavy blood, so dirty that nothing could clean it.

But never had they before imagined that one day, their very hands that were soaked with blood, the guns that they used to protect each other, would one day be used to end each of their brother in arms life.

"Then, him, him, and him. Also him and him. Take care of them."

Giving his instructions, the others quickly carried the people who would not be able to survive somewhere Xiao Yao did not want to know.

A minute later, gunshots were heard.

"Now, I'm going to start saving the rest."

"Go on."

"Listen. If you can hear me, I just want to tell you that we don't have any anesthetic here. So, you will have to bear the pain. Bite on the cloth and not the tongue. But if you want to end your life because of the pain then I don't have any qualms but to say do it much earlier and not after I'm almost done painstakingly taking out the corpse bugs on your body. Else, before you die from biting your tongue, I had already tossed you back to the swarm of corpse bugs. Understood?"

Xiao Yao was met with silence. 

No one answered him or no one dared to answer him.

"Then, let's start."

Xiao Yao took out a small knife out of his pocket. 

Before he used it, he first sterilized the knife using fire and then cooled it with water.

Having the others help him hold his first victim... er, patient, which is actually the ML, Xiao Yao then started his "operation".

"Ah!" Fei Chen yelled in pain.