Vacation World.3 Z-1

"He Ming..."

He Ming stared back at Xiao Chun with the same intensity of fear reflecting in his eyes.

"G-Ge, r-run..." He Ming shakily mouthed at him.

Not far from his back, a giant Zombie with three disfigured heads and messed up limbs was dangling upside down from the ceiling with its long tongue circled around He Ming.

It did not directly kill him as if it was still playing with him before dealing him the final blow.

With the threat of death approaching, He Ming's face was as pale as paper while shaking like a leaf in a windy season.

Despite his fear, he did not forget to tell Xiao Chun to run and save himself.

"Run. Leave me be." He Ming's lips trembled.

Xiao Chun then recovered and stared at He Ming in fear.

"He Ming, don't move. I'll save you."

Xiao Chun was also pale.

He did not dare to blink or wander his eyes off from He Ming, afraid that the long tongue that was loosely circled on his neck would suddenly tighten and break that fragile neck of his.

The disfigured Zombie seemed to have not heard or seen the happenings between the two of them and just continued to wrap its long tongue around He Ming's neck while licking his face once in a while.

Its disgusting cold tongue would leave big pieces of saliva on He Ming's face and neck making him shiver from disgust and fear at the same time.

"Just don't move, I will save you."

Xiao Chun reassured him even though he himself did not know if he can keep his word.

"Ge..."

He Ming choke a sob and his tears fell.

"Don't worry, everything is gonna be alr---!"

"Ahhhh! Save me! Save me! Save Me Xiao Chun! Yah!"

Bang!

"He Ming!"

Xiao Chun quickly jump towards He Ming and tackled him to the ground before firing another round of bullets impaling the disfigured Zombie who went berserk after his prey escaped and got hit.

"Ge!"

He Ming stared at Xiao Chun wide-eyed seeing him block an attack from the disfigured Zombie for him.

He tearily watches as blood falls down on the back of Xiao Chun from a scratch he got from the Zombie.

"Ack! Help!"

Gu Ran screamed as she ran.

No one knows when but Gu Ran who was supposed to be on the lower floor suddenly ran towards the upper floor and unlucky ran in their direction.

"Hiss.."

Xiao Chun coldly stared at her as killing intent permeated from his body. 

He really wanted to kill her right at that moment but the situation did not permit him to do so.

He quickly rolled down to the other side barely avoiding the attack from the disfigured Zombie with He Ming in his arms. 

He gasps aloud feeling the wound on his back tears more from his rash movements.

"Ge, leave me alone. Ge, please run." He Ming cried seeing his poor situation.

"Shut up!" Xiao Chun scolded.