Arc 6.9 Zu Yin

Arc 6.9 Zu Yin

"Wang Ye, this servant can swear his life that the child in my stomach is the son of the Prince. This servant never had an affair with another man."

Hua Yun bit his lips in fear that Zu Yin would really believe that he had an affair and get rid of his child.

He thinks that Zu Yin told everyone that he was the person they saw at that time because he was afraid that a lowly person like him could put a stain on his good reputation.

He was ashamed of what had happened and what happened that day, why he was able to conceive the child of the Prince that he had longed for.

But the child is a different matter, no matter what, the child inside his stomach is a life that should be given a chance to see the world.

The child is innocent.

"Yun, believe in me. I will not let anything happen to this child, our child. You believe me, right?" Zu Yin looked Hua Yun in the eye.

Hua Yun felt the sincerity in Zu Yin's eyes, the doubt was slowly fading away, but it still left a bit of a trace in his heart no matter how much the other promised him.

Because he knows, that no matter how gentle he might look at him, the person he sees is never him.

"This servant believes Wang Ye." Hua Yun softly responded.

Zu Yin stared at Hua Yun.

No matter how many times his face changed, his habits were still the same. 

Seeing his downcast eyes, Zu Yin knew that the other was just agreeing with him while still doubting him.

He could only sigh as fixing a broken trust takes time.

Zu Yin hugs Hua Yun tightly in his embrace.

"I understand that you do not believe in me now, but I hope that one day you will know that in my heart, now and forever, you will be the only one and no other."

Hearing this, Hua Yun bit his lips to prevent himself from sobbing. 

He grabs Zu Yin's clothes tightly in his embrace and closes his eyes wanting this dream to never end.

Zu Yin noticed that Hua Yuan's breathing had even out, he had fallen asleep. 

He smiled helplessly and let the other rest back on the bed, before leaving he softly touched his lips with his.

"I love you and that will never change."

Zu Yin softly closed the door behind him and went to settle scores with the concubines who had hurt his beloved and his future child.

The very moment Zu Yin left, Hua Yun's eyes opened.

He looked at the door that closed and touched his lips, the warmth that Zu Yin left was still there burning his cold lips.

His eyes teared up, teardrops falling one by one down his cheeks.

"It would really be good if you truly love me, my Prince."

"I had been searching for him for a long time that I was almost about to go crazy, but he was within my residence and just my reach all this time..."

Zu Yin felt like the sky was falling on top of him. He was happy that he had found his beloved but at the same time, he wanted to murder someone!

Those people dared to hurt the most precious person in his life which he was not even able to lift a finger at, not even letting others touch even a strand of his hair, but he was bullied under his nose all this time!