Arc 2.15 Zu Tian

Arc 2.15 Zu Tian

Zu Tian laughed at the madman being held captive by his men. 

Chen Mo who was supposed to be the most powerful ML who at all times had a solution to every problem looked like a rabid dog in front of him.

He could not get any connection with the Chen Mo who was supposed to be the ML who had conquered every land and united the world with the red-eyed dog in front of him.

"Zu Tian!!"

"What insolence! How dare a lowly ant call the Emperor by his given name?! You shall be beheaded!"

General Shen who was standing beside Zu Tian draw his blade but was stopped by Zu Tian.

"General Shen, you are as hot-headed as always. Zhen has told you to curb your temperament so as to not make any rash decisions." Zu Tian berated with a smile.

Upon hearing Zu Tian's words, General Shen glared at Chen Mo before withdrawing his sword back.

"Your Majesty, this general has made a mistake. This general asks your majesty to punish me. But, as your official, I cannot just watch and let this villain disgrace your majesty."

"Enough General Shen, Zhen has heard you. Anyway, this little prince who had been rampant like a rabid dog is no threat to Zhen. Just let him run his mouth, he won't last long in this world anyway."

Zu Tian just shrugged his shoulders and look at the ML baring his fangs at him. Honestly, looking at the naughty puppy in front of him, he felt no threat at all.

He thought that he would be challenged in this world seeing how high leveled the world is but after watching the two adulterous leads for some time he only had one word for them, dead.

"Dog emperor, do you think that by my death you will be left unscathed? Peh! Even if I die today, you will die with me. With my death, the other nations that you had long suppressed shall rise up against you! With I, Chen Mo's death, millions of Chen Mo shall rise!" Chen Mo bark.

"You?!" General Shen looked as if he was about to faint as he angrily pointed his finger at Chen Mo.

Chen Mo glared viciously at Zu Tian as if by doing so he could kill him.

He looked as if he was not afraid to die. He kneeled in front of Zu Tian as arrogantly as he had before his fall, he looked as if he was standing above him not kneeling in a shameful way.

As what you expected from a Male Lead, even faced with death he shall face it coolly.

But such a waste, the ML halo was wasted in him.

'With his death, thousands of Chen Mo shall rise! What do you expect from the ML? Even though he is already dying he is still cool! Such a shame that I won't be able to see millions of adulterous shameless hooligan Chen Mo's rise in this dynasty or else I may put them all to death! What a hassle that would be! If millions of Chen Mo's rise, my harem would be lacking to compare!'

"Ho! What great words!" Zu Tian praises after thinking thoughtfully.

"Dog Emperor, feeling afraid now?" Chen Mo smirked.

Zu Tian laughed.

"Zhen dare not. Dare not."

"Your Majesty..."

"Heh."

"But you made Zhen remember something, you're a great notepad reminder."

"Notepad reminder?" General Shen looked at Zu Tian puzzled.

He had never heard the word "notepad reminder" before. But anyway, whatever his majesty says is always excellent and profound.

He could not understand it because he was not as great as his majesty, he will just leave it as it is.