Arc 6.14 Zu Yin

Arc 6.14 Zu Yin

[Host, are you not going to do your mission?]

'Hush! I'm slowly doing my task. For now, leave me be. I'm going to be a father!'

[Tsk. We're not even halfway done with our task yet.] System bitterly said but still went away leaving the two couple on their own.

Zu Yin caressed Hua Yun's big stomach hoping to feel the fetus kick. 

Hua Yun who was spoiled and being taken care of has a smile on his lips seeing Zu Yin acting like a father happily.

Hua Yun never expected that Zu Yin would be happy knowing that he was carrying his child in him and that he would be this loving to him and his son.

He thought that....

"Yun, what should we name our child?"

Zu Yin cups Hua Yun's cheek gently pulling his wandering spirit back to the world. 

He smiled.

"Whatever Wang Ye wants, this servant will follow."

Zu Yin pouts.

"What are you saying? And will you stop calling me Wang Ye and yourself a servant, I repeatedly told you that you should call me by name and refer to yourself as "I". You and I are husband and wife, you can call me anything you like." Zu Yin sincerely said to him.

Seeing that gentle sincere gaze looking him in the eye, Hua Yun could not help but look away not wanting to drown in it.

"It is improper. How can this lowly commoner call the Prince by his name." Hua Yun emphasized.

"You are not lowly, you are my Husband." Zu Yin said almost losing patience seeing how stubborn he is, always wanting to keep his distance which hurts him.

He is so stubborn that he wants to punish him. 

Just take him there and now, make him call out his name again and again as punishment, and see if he still is so stubborn when making him call his name.

"I hate it ...." Hua Yun said while biting his lips.

"What?"

Zu Yin looked at him in disbelief as if he heard wrongly.

"Can you say that again?"

Zu Yin pinches Hua Yun's chin to make him look him in the eye. 

He kept on looking down which made it hard for Zu Yin to see his face and read his expression.

When he saw Hua Yun's expression, Zu Yin's impatience disappeared like it was never there, gone with the wind.

Hua Yun was biting his lips almost drawing blood. 

His eyes were red as if he was about to cry. 

Zu Yin really felt like he was a bully.

Hua Yun who was forced to show his face bitterly glared at Zu Yin as if he was blaming him without saying it out loud.

"I said that I'm not your only concubine and I'm not even your Husband in the first place! I'm just a lowly commoner, a son of a prostitute who can't even hold your shoes and does not fit to even be by your side. If not because I look just like my sister, you would never look my way or even treat me this gently."

Hua Yun miserably cried.

"As a royal prince, why would you look at trash at the side of the road? I'm not worth anything nor am I worth anyone's love because I'm just a worthless trash that was birthed by a prostitute that could be thrown aside anytime if I am of no use. So please, don't be this kind to me my Prince. I hate it. I hate how you show love to me when all along in your eyes, I'm not the one that is being reflected in it."