Arc 5.15 Mu Xin

Arc 5.15 Mu Xin

"Xin, do you feel better today?"

The bed beside Mu Xin sinks down when Xi Tian sat down. He was so close to him that he could feel the unique coldness of the other seep through his thin clothing.

Mu Xin peeks at Xi Tian's face from where he was lying down. It was a difficult quest, but he was able to see what the other look like currently from his point of view.

Mu Xin could express his facial expression in one word, cold. So damn cold that even Antarctica will be put to shame by him.

[He's so cold...]

'Don't you think he looks so hot like this? So damn cold but still so hot!'

[Host, isn't your attention on the wrong thing?] Xiao Xiao had a hard time understanding its Host.

'I'm not on the wrong thing. Not at all.'

Mu Xin eyes were focused on Xi Tian, not his face if you're asking but his body.

He could definitely see from his point of view the perfect lines forming on Xi Tian's shirt that was tightly hugging his body, perfectly clear.

His vision even zoomed in, and he could see the paleness of his skin showing a bit from his back and his hips.

'Xiao Xiao, don't administer the antidote in one go. I can wait!'

[......]

Mu Xin's mind was running wild compared to his cold expression from the exterior. If he could, drool would already be dripping down his mouth.

But since he was lying down, he was swallowing his saliva.

'So perfect! I really want to smack that ass and lie on those abs! Bohoo!' Mu Xin's perverted thoughts ran wild.

[........] Xiao Xiao went offline. Its Host was not sane, so it would rather stay away from its crazy Host to save its remaining sanity and pure brain cells.

Anyway, Mu Xin could save himself even if he is impaired.

"Xin, why are you not speaking? Are you still angry with me?" Xi Tian's voice was helpless.

'I'm not angry with you. Never! Even if you had fed me drugs to keep me still and unable to speak but alive or chain my ankle so I can't leave this tiny room even if I am able to move. Not angry at all!' Mu Xin said from the very bottom of his heart.

"This is your fault. Why are you so disobedient? I only wanted you to stay here until our wedding next week. Why do you want to escape so much?"

Xi Tian caressed Mu Xin's hair gently feeling very helpless in his voice, but his eyes hidden in the darkness were very cold.

'What wedding?! No! We can't proceed!'

Hearing the word "wedding", Mu Xin's emotions were fluctuating and even his face changed in apprehension.

"What? Don't you want to get married to me?"

Xi Tian's voice grew cold, he held Mu Xin's hair up roughly by the hand. His eyes grew violent with each passing second.

'Want to! I want to get married! But you can't possibly hold our once-in-a-lifetime marriage with me in a wheelchair, right?' Mu Xin thought exasperated.

"Mu Xin, even if you don't want to get married to me you have to. You do not have a chance to regret your own decision!"

With that said, Xi Tian violently crashed his lips into Mu Xin's mouth. He bit into his unmoving lips drawing blood, he parted his lips and insert his tongue inside to meet with his own.

'Ah! Ahh! Ahhhhh! So exciting! This is so hot as hell!' Mu Xin fan girled in his mind.

Xi Tian grabs the back of Mu Xin's neck drawing him closer, he sucks and bit into his tongue drawing more blood in the process.

The violent rush of emotion inside his heart continued to intensify, like flames being fanned, he was unable to control the tumulting feelings within his heart.

Xi Tian's breath was strained and uneven, he tried his best to stop the turmoil within his heart from getting more agitated or the consequences would be unimaginable.

He of course does not really want to hurt Mu Xin, he is reluctant to do so. Mu Xin is after all the love of his life.

He looked up to catch his breath, his heart skips a beat, Xi Tian's eyes met with Mu Xin's eyes the very moment he lifted his head.

Mu Xin's eyes held that same warmth and love he saw every day in that dream like half a year in his dream-like life. Even in his dreams, he could still see those eyes very well that only held him inside.

His whole body shook, and his soul shivered in anticipation.

But thinking about what had happened this past week, he kept on waiting until he went crazy but the Mu Xin who loves him so much seems to be a mirage that will never come back, he shook the thoughts out of his head.

Even so, the expectation in his heart would not leave no matter how much he tries to shake it off. The more he does so, the more his feelings became fragile and violent.

Xi Tian's eyes flashed with a violent light, his hand that was holding onto the back of Mu Xin's neck unconsciously change places and held him by the neck.

'Dear heavens, I'm not into hard BDSM.'

[Host, aren't your thoughts on different things? Does Xi Tian look like he wanted to do those things to you? Just look at his eyes, does he not want to kill Host?]

What Xiao Xiao said was on the spot.

Xi Tian's feelings became a mix of love and obsession. He was crazed to the point of wanting to murder the man who won't love him back.

'Do you think I don't know that? I can feel the air leaving from my lungs.' Mu Xin calmly stated.

Mu Xin looked at Xi Tian whose eyes had turned bloodshot; Xi Tian's expression was ugly.

Mu Xin felt terrible for the other, he never wanted to reach this point where he had hurt Xi Tian to the point of madness even if it was not him.

[Now, do you feel like your life is being threatened by your wife?]

Mu Xin laughed at Xiao Xiao.

'What, threatened? Feeling threatened is for losers. Mine is love. Even if he wanted my life, I would gladly give it to him. Dying under a peony isn't so bad, and that peony is even him.'

[Host, your crazy] Xiao Xiao shook its head. It really can't understand humans after all.

'I'm not crazy, that's just the magnitude of my love.'

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Oh my Gosh!
Xi Tian blackened!
But still so smexy and delish!

Happy Feb everyone! 😘