Arc 4.24 Devon

Arc 4.24 Devon

Devon was lock in the world of darkness. His consciousness was imprisoned in a small cage inside that darkness. He does not know how many years it has been if not for Xiao Xiao keeping track for him.

From time to time, he could see the place where the Demon who had taken over his body was bringing his body.

Watching the chaos and bloodshed that he had caused, even if its just his body, he felt like punching himself in the guts.

A moment of carelessness had brought him this disaster.

"D-Devon..!"

Devon inside the darkness seemed to perk up hearing a familiar voice. He currently can't see what was going on outside of his body, he was sure it was not good.

"D-Devon.."

The man in white looked at the dark eyed Devon who was holding him by the neck putting more pressure on it each passing second.

A few bruises covered his handsome face, he looks so badly beaten up and looking almost at deaths door.

Blood drip from the corner of his lips but this did not stop him from struggling, fighting back.

It was chaos everywhere. The once peaceful kingdom was now set aflame, it seems like they were on a sea of fire as it rages and burns all that touches it.

They were only fighting one person but almost all of them had gotten injured, the level of the enemy was on the next level. Also, the Demon King could not bear to hurt the body of Devon that was possessed by the evil.

No matter how much pain or injury he had suffered, he only tried to restrain and capture him to later on separate him from the Ancient Demon.

But the other was just so ridiculously strong that they could not even touch a hair on his body, they had suffered so much that they were already at the point of breaking.

Devon whose body is possessed was now able to see what was happening. He was now conscious of the wrong doings of the body; he was so angry that the evil had used his body to do many evil things and hurt his loved one.

He felt stupid for being possessed.

That, because of his momentary weakness he had let the evil being take possession of the body and lock his consciousness inside the body making him see the evil things it was doing and could only watch helplessly as it did what it liked.

Before, he really believed that his heart will no longer waver no matter what happens. But ever since he had given his heart out, he had become vulnerable, a weakness was created.

A mountain of swords nor a sea of flames can't even make his heart skip a beat, but knowing that his beloved was going to marry someone else made him lose control of his emotions.

He wanted to kill, he wanted to destroy, just let all go to flames if the person who had promised him eternity really did leave him.

For such reason, his mind was clouded for a second and his heart shake, this falter was then exploited leading them to this current situation.

When his Host body was first taken possession of by the Demon, he could still look for a way to get out.

But he did not know how many days its been, he was bidding his time to get out. And when he was ready to escape, the silent Demon finally spoke and exploited his weakness.

Devon does not want to believe it, that Harton who seems to have mutual feelings with him was getting married. Worst was that Xiao Xiao confirmed that it is true.