Vacation World.8 Z-1

Shu Yin's mouth dried, and words got stuck in his mouth.

He could not believe it!

NO!

How could he ever believe it?!

Shu Yin stared at the man in front of him greedily, his eyes that had no color even turned red because of the excitement that he was feeling.

Air choke his lungs even though he is not breathing or needed oxygen to breathe but it was as if there was something caught between his throat that prevented him from speaking a word.

He tried to speak but only slurred speech came out of his lips.

"A....."

When words finally came out of his mouth, he called out the name that he had been missing for thousands of years with a heartbreaking longing for him.

"A'Li!!"

The name....

He quickly went to his knees and swept the man in his dreams up in his arms.

The person....

It was finally in his arms!

Black blood seeped out on the white bandages around Shu Yin's bondage face. 

His appearance that was already dubious enough became even more frightening and suspicious as minutes pass by. 

But Shu Yin did not mind how he looks, the tears that he had been holding up for how many thousands of years fell from his eyes down to the other's face.

Black blood drop after drop staining the other's face black.

"Who are you?" Said the man in Shu Yin's arms.

The man fainted for a while after he flew a few distances away from his enemies. 

Feeling something cold dripping on his face, he forced himself to open his eyes.

The first thing he saw when opening his eyes was a man, if he could call him that, seeing him being suspiciously wrapped up in a gauze on his whole body and a talisman pasted on his forehead.

"Who...are you?" 

"I......"

The man reached out his shaky hand and touch Shu Yin's face.

"A'Li....."

The man who had lost his strength stubbornly tried to look at the man who was holding him. Though he could not recognize him, the warmth he brought was familiar that it shook his heart.

"Who are you....?

Those were the last words the man uttered before he fainted into nothingness.

"Zhao Liang!"

Shu Yin almost tore his rotten throat with that one scream of his. 

His heart leaped as if it was about to jump off his chest when Zhao Liang suddenly fainted. 

If not for the steady rising and falling of his chest, Shu YIn would have thought that he was dead.

Shu Yin bit his lips trying to hold back the tears in his eyes that were once again threatening to fall in his eyes. 

He watches Zhao Liang like a hawk about to pounce on its prey as he shakily reaches out his hand on Zhao Liang's face.

Suddenly, the tears that he was trying to hold back fell once again into big drops of rain staining his white gauze black.