Vacation World.28 Z-1

"Master, is this the correct place?" He Ming said.

The journey to the ancient tomb seemed easy and not fraught with danger.

There were not even zombies on the way and locating the location was so simple that they arrived at their destination in less than a month.

The group stood in front of a half-buried door that Old Bandit's group was trying to open.

This door was the same as the door in the lost city which had two pair of dragons with a crown and a sword.

The only difference was that there was no mechanism in the eyes to open the door just like in the Lost City which left everyone stuck on how to open the said door.

"I believe that this should be the place that we are looking for."

Comparing the location with the map, Shu Yin believed that this was really the entrance to the tomb they were looking for.

"What is taking everyone so long? Does nobody know how to open this thing? Why don't we just blow this thing up?!" Leng MinMian said.

"We can't blow it up. We don't know what is inside this tomb or what mechanism we will trigger if we forcefully open this up. We might even bury the whole thing if we act recklessly." Old Bandit said.

"Then how do we even open this thing?"

Leng MianMian suddenly turned her head and stared at Zhao Liang, a smile slowly appeared on her face.

"How about he tries? Maybe, he can open this thing. Didn't you say that he is the descendant of the guardian of this tomb? He might be able to open up this thing."

Old Bandit nod his head in agreement with what Leng MianMian said.

He looked at Zhao Liang wanting to ask him but his words got caught up in his throat being stared at by Shu Yin and company.

Zhao Liang taps Shu Yin's shoulders.

"Maybe, I should give it a try. It's not like we will lose anything, right?"

"A'Li..."

Shu Yin looks at him in worry.

He wanted to stop him but he knew that the other was just plain stubborn and wouldn't listen to him no matter what he said on this matter.

Shu Yin could only drag his feet and follow Zhao Liang to look at the door and see how they would be able to open up this thing without doing it any harm.

Chen Qiao, who had his eyes on the two, had a dark expression watching them.

A feeling of deja vu arises in him.

Zhao Liang watched the carvings on the door, he traced every line and curve on the door pattern. 

He stared at it mesmerized and felt somehow familiar with it.

"A'Li, is something the matter?"

Shu Yin was watching Zhao Liang all this time and noticed that his eyes started to daze so he could not stop himself from asking him.

Zhao Liang went out of his trance and smiled at Shu Yin.

"It's nothing. It's just that somehow this pattern on the door seems familiar to me like I have seen this before."

Shu Yin looked at the carving on the wall and indeed it was familiar because this was the same as the pattern carved on the big doors of the lost city.