Vacation World.13 Z-1

"Groar!"

"Let's stop here. Everyone, get off the car now."

Shu Yin quickly yelled to the other "people" with him, grab Zhao Liang by the hand, and raced inside the Supermarket at the speed of light.

Xiao Chun and He Ming also followed after them and barricaded the door after going inside.

The four of them raced towards the highest floor before being able to sigh in relief.

"Roooaarrrr!!!"

"Ah!" He Ming shiveringly buried his head in Xiao Chun's arms.

"A'Ming, don't be scared. I'm here, your safe with me."

Xiao Chun tightened his hold on He Ming, his eyes secretly glowing red in the shadow of his hair.

Shu Yin rolled his eyes at this show of love between the two while he on the other hand can't eat his food!

"What is happening?"

Zhao Liang who had long gained his freedom look out the window.

Without Zhao Liang even saying his feelings in words, Shu Yin knew that he was terrified by how pale his face looked.

Shu Yin was about to leave for a place to settle when he saw something flash in the corner of his eye.

"A'Li, careful!"

Without hesitation, he pulled Zhao Liang in his arms and ducked.

*Sound of broken window*

"Ahhh!" He Ming screamed.

Xiao Chun quickly rolled away with He Ming in his arms and avoided the dark shadow that jump through the window. He then pulled He Ming into a corner to take cover.

Dust, smoke, and a raging wind entered the building along with the stranger.

Shu Yin who did not want to take his eyes away from the figure did not even dare to blink even when shards of glass hit his eyes, he kept Zhao Liang safely caged in his eyes as he stared at the stranger.

"Ah..This must be my luckiest day! Hahah! Zhao Liang I can't believe that you survived this far, no, I wished every day that you were still alive so I can meet you one day and take my revenge against you!"

The stranger laughed madly.

Shu Yin felt that there was something wrong with the man behind the smoke, he quickly backed away with Zhao Liang in his hold, and surely a sharp object was in the place where they were just now.

"Who are you and why are you against us? Are you together with the group before or are you that dark guilds follower going after me?" Zhao Liang asked between breaths of dust.

"Hehehe. Zhao Liang, have you forgotten me? 10 years. It had not been that long since that day I died, and you had already forgotten your good friend? Right, how had been that b*tch of a lover of yours doing? Oh. I'm sorry I forgot; he is dead! Hahahha." The stranger manically laughed.

"You...It can't be, you are...?!"

Zhao Liang looked as if he has seen a ghost, no, he indeed saw a ghost but in the form of a zombie.

"Yes, it's me...."

Shu Yin clenched his teeth.

The dust finally settled, and the figure that attacked them can finally be seen.

Among the rubbles and the broken shard of glass, a creature so ugly that no other human could stand looking at it stared at them red-eyed as if he is about to gobble them alive.

The ugly creature's face was so familiar.

Standing there six feet tall and in a tattered tuxedo, his brains falling out of his head with half of his face gone, the man who was the reason why Shu Yin died in his first mission.

"Chen Li!" Zhao Liang bit the words out of his mouth.

Zhao Liang's eyes were red even the veins could be seen on them.

His face was so twisted that Shu Yin had to take another look, and saw that he is even hotter, joke aside, he saw that Zhao Liang was really angry this time that he looks like he was out to kill someone, again.

"Right, it's me. Back from the dead and alive. Never expected me to be alive, right?"

Looking at the proud peacock Zombie, Shu Yin felt that he should have just stayed dead with that face of his.

"Bad luck for your whore, he is still six feet under the ground and is deader than dead." Chen Li mocked.

"Shut your f*cking mouth!" Zhao Liang growled.

"What? Too sad to think about that kid who died to save you? What was his name again? Right, Xin Ye..."

Chen Li slowly said Xin Ye's name as if savoring it while giving Zhao Liang a somehow wrong smile.

"Don't mention his name with that dirty mouth of yours! You don't deserve it, you bastard!"

Zhao Liang was just about to run and beat Chen Li despite the consequences but Shu Yin held him back.

"Don't go. You are no match for him." Shu Yin shook his head.

"Let go of me!" Zhao Liang roared.

Watching the scene in front of him, Chen Li looked amused and laughed with evil intent.

"Haha. Would you look at that? Tsk. After that kid died, you got someone new to replace him. Seeing so many people hovering around you like you are some divine being, are you that so good in bed?"

Chen Li gave a wretched smile and look Zhao Liang over with dark intentions.

Shu Yin who was trying to stop Zhao Liang from doing something dangerous stopped talking, he looked at Chen Li coldly, something dangerous looming in his voice.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh? Did I say something wrong or was it spot on?"

Chen Li did not seem to be afraid of Shu Yin and even continued to tease him.

"Kid, you smell so nice. How about switching sides and coming to me, I'm better than that old f*g**t who targets children. Do you a--ah!"

Chen Li quickly dodges to the side still smiling and blocks Shu Yin's knife, he looks at him playfully.

"I see that's a no."

"F*ck off!"

Shu Yin angrily tosses another knife at Chen Li, this time, Chen Li was not prepared and was hit directly in his eye.

"Ah! Sh*t! This kid is so f*cking *****!"

Chen Li cursed out loud while tending to his wounds but the smile on his lips remained. He looks at the group most of all, Zhao Liang, and smiled wickedly.

"See you again, A'Li~"

Chen Li then jump off the building before Shu Yin could catch him, he disappeared without a trace.

"What a sick bastard!"

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE!

YOHOOO!!!

[I opened a tiktok account named @harmonies143

Well, it would be fabulous and fantastic if you also support me in my crazy endeavor

Buwahahahah!]

Have Fun Reading everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!