Arc 6.1 Zu Yin

Arc 6.1 Zu Yin

*Thunder Strike!*

"General, the soldiers are weak and hungry. The enemy is advancing, and the morale is low. What should we do my Prince?!"

*Pitter!*

*Patter!*

The sound of thunder rang loudly in the sky as drops of water fell from the sky, the rain was getting heavier with each passing second drowning the cries of fear and wiping the tears of helplessness.

"Everyone to your positions! Do not let the enemy enter even at the cause of your life!"

*Sound of Heavy Rain*

The soldiers ran back and forth despite the heavy rain.

They were tired and hungry from the long tug of war which they did not know when would end. 

They stared at the gates in fear, they shivered under the heavy rain still holding their swords and spears to fight anytime they were under siege.

Bang!

"Ack!" A soldier fell.

"The enemy is advancing!"

Soldier 1 cried to the others while holding the body of his friend who died from the ambush of the enemy. 

Despite this, he resolutely left his corpse and joined the others to defend the city.

Bang!!

The gate was crushed, and a hole was made in the big gates that were keeping the enemies out of the city.

"The gate is going to fall!"

"Are we going to die?"

"I want to go home!"

Among the cries and thunder in the sky, a man bathed in blood sat on a rock with a spear in his hand, eyes closed.

Without even moving, the aura he was exuding was like that of a dragon crouching to catch its prey.

He had long silver hair, pale skin, and blood-red lips. 

But the man who looked as if he was molded to perfection by the heavens before being reluctantly tossed to the mortal realm had the appearance of a hideous man.

His beautiful appearance was littered with burnt scars, long and small, making his otherworldly appearance that was supposed to be enchanting hideous than that of a beast.

He was like the Asura that crawled out from hell and would kill anyone without batting an eye.

BANG!

With a final bang, the gates fell along with their hearts and hope.

"T-The gate had been breached!!" A soldier screamed in fear.

Their faces turned pale but the grip on their swords and spears did not loosen but tightened instead, they were ready to defend the city until death, never shall the enemies advance until they are still alive.

"CHARGE!!!"

Seeing the gates fall, the enemy soldiers rush past the gates in numbers without stopping and letting the others catch their breath, they kill everyone in their way, blood in their wake.

"General!"

The adviser shook the General's soldier in fear and nervousness. 

He could see his skin turned even paler like a corpse, he was afraid that the General had died after someone had shot him a fatal strike, an arrow to his heart.

"General!!!"

Ruby red eyes flashed exuding killing intent in his eyes, the once-stilled body moved, and a murderous aura flowed out from his body like an endless pool of water without a plug to stop it from overflowing.

He held his spear tightly in his hands, his overbearing body stood like an unmoving mountain at the center of the siege, and his arrogant eyes watched as his people protected him from the danger of what was to come.

Without any trace of emotion, he pulled out the arrow that was sticking out from his chest and threw it away. 

With a roar, he raised his spear and yelled.

"ADVANCE! We will go home!!"

[Main Mission Become The Emperor]

"They are here!"

"The Heroes are here!"

The sounds of the drums and trumpets could be heard from miles away, flowers were thrown to the heroes of war as they walked back to the capital.

There is no road or people not celebrating or not throwing flowers, all of them were so happy that once more they were able to win the war and sake keep their country from the enemy country.

Zu Yin rode the horse in front of his returning army, he was wearing a black mask with a red lining on the side, this was his trademark, Grand Demon Prince Zu Yin.

Ever since his face was damaged from a fire that happened when he was young, he started hiding his face not wanting to show it to anyone only to be mocked by them seeing how hideous his face is.

The burn on his face had been his insecurity since he was young and the number one insult that he wouldn't let anyone pass.

If someone will stare at him for more than a minute, he will gouge out their eyes.

If someone were to mock him for his face, he would pull out their tongues and hang them on his gate as a reminder to everyone to never mention his scar or they would know to face his wrath.

Prince Zu was respected and feared, despite his eccentric and scary personality, he had done no other harm to others nor was he a pervert like the other prince.

But even so, his face was still terrifying enough that no one wanted to marry him. 

As for those who tried to climb his bed, concubines who married him, either they were only forced by their family or had guts bigger than a leopard.

They were living their days in peace away from the scary prince but still trying their best to beat each other even as far as killing each other which the prince did not care of.

Zu Yin stared at the magnificent palace a distance away from where he was, a place that was built from the hardships of the people, the separation of lovers, and a place where brothers kill each other for the throne that they could not even bring to their death.

"To sit on the throne, an emperor must lose the most important person to him. But I will never choose, I must have both. Even when I need to choose, I will choose the person who is my heart than the world which is nothing when he is not by my side."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

Ahhh! ANother arc another drama!

Hey everyone! I'm back to just yap here!

But have a good day and have fun reading!