Arc 6.13 Zu Yin

Arc 6.13 Zu Yin

"Yun, please stop crying. I'm not angry nor ever will I be angry with you. How could I ever get angry at you, my love? Even spoiling and loving you was never enough, how could anger and hate have a space in my heart."

Zu Yin kissed Hua Yun's forehead to give him some comfort. 

He hugged the big crying bundle in his arms gently as if it was an out-of-this-world treasure not wanting to break it knowing how fragile it was.

Instead of stopping, Hua Yun cried even harder hearing the gentle whispers of love Zu Yin whispered in his ears.

He just could not help it, he really could not help it, the warmth was just so comforting and he became greedy not wanting to let go. 

He never wants to let go even if he dies.

'Why is it not me? Why is it not me that you love? My Prince, I offer you my soul and my everything, can you spare me a bit of your love...please.'

Hua Yun kept on crying.

His mind had long wandered into another territory no longer from the fact of pushing Zu Yin and fearing his anger. 

Now, he is crying from his doomed love after feeling the warmth that was never his in the first place.

Seeing Hua Yin cry so much, Zu Yin was also helpless.

What he can do is just embrace him, whisper words of love in his ears, and kiss him on the head to calm him down. 

But the more he does so, the harder Hua Yun cries.

"Shhh..."

Zu Yin took the liberty of letting Hua Yun sit on his lap and rocking him back and forth to make him stop crying.

He even sang him a lullaby in hopes that it would comfort him, he always does this when his beloved would feel upset or down in the past and it always calms him down.

Not long after, Hua Yun did calm down and a few hiccups escaped his lips once in a while after bawling so much.

Hearing him cry without knowing why breaks Zu Yin's heart, he can't even ask him knowing that he won't tell him. 

He never tells him what is on his mind when he is upset, he is just like before.

It always left him guessing knowing that his lover was too stubborn to tell him what was on his mind, he needed to pry it off from him before he spilled what was on his heart.

But seeing Hua Yun who could not open his heart to him currently, it's impossible to force him to tell him what he is thinking.

"Wang Ye..."

Zu Yin hummed quickly in response when he heard Hua Yun softly call to him. 

He eagerly listens to what he is about to say, whatever he wishes he will do so!

"What is it, my love?"

Zu Yin wiped the remnant tears from the other's eyes that were about to fall down his cheek. 

Looking at his swelling eyes and red nose, Zu Yin could not help but think that he was cute.

"...will you have s*x with me?" Hua Yun softly said almost in a whisper.

"What?"

Zu Yin's smiling face froze, you could almost hear something breaking inside. 

His thoughts went down on a roller coaster, his brain almost shut down.

"I-I, this servant knows that it is atrocious for me to ask that of you after what this servant had done! Wang Ye, I, I... will you have s*x with me?"

Hua Yun's face was red from the embarrassment that he was rumbling on without stopping to find some excuse for his embarrassing request to the Grand Prince himself.

NO! 

This is absolutely a humiliating and embarrassing request that he could make from the Grand Prince! 

He will definitely hate it!

'Then... does that mean that I'm never really going to be in his heart?'

".............."

'After all, he never touches someone he does not have any interest with... he only likes my sis---?!'

"Are you sure?" Zu Yin gulp.

"What?" 

Hua Yun snaps out of his too-full-of-worry world.

"You know, the Royal Physician says that we can do it as long as I'm careful to not hurt the fetus in your stomach. If you want, we can do it..."

Zu Yin was still talking but he had his hand already inside Hua Yun's clothes tugging at his belt a bit impatiently, he swallowed.

"I...."

Hua Yun's face turned a deeper shade of red. 

He never expected that Zu Yin would easily agree to his request.

Yes. 

He did say that he wanted to have s*x with him to confirm something, but he did not expect that it would be this easy to do so, just ask and it follows!

Hua Yun's face turned even redder, if possible when he felt Zu Yin's mischievous hand going down his pants.

His face turned even redder but suddenly, he remembered that night, that night was so painful that he did not want to do it again, he shivered.

Zu Yin who wanted to eat Hua Yun there and then stopped his advances. 

He could see that the other felt uncomfortable, he was shivering in fright and his face went pale.

The excitement he felt was doused and he turned worried instead.

'It seems that he is not yet ready to be with me.' Zu Yin sighed.

"Ha! Unfortunately, the Royal Physician said that we should wait before doing such activities until your body has recovered completely, or it will not do good for you. So today, how about sleeping together?"

Zu Yin flips himself and Hua Yun back to bed.

Hua Yun who was sweating just now looked at Zu Yin with baffled eyes. 

He could not believe that he just lied like that without batting an eye in front of him even after knowing that he knew the truth, but he did so for him.

Hua Yun could feel his heart warm up.

He really does not want to hope but maybe, just maybe, he also has a place in the heart of the other.

That night, a low soft lullaby could be heard coming from the Master's room humming until dawn.

'If you can have me in your heart, even just a little, it will be my greatest honor and happiness.'