Arc 6.15 Zu Yin

Arc 6.15 Zu Yin

"Y-Yin..." Hua Yun shyly said.

Ever since that time, Zu Yin and Hua Yun's relationship has gotten better.

After hearing the heartfelt confession of Zu Yin, Hua Yun chose to believe in him despite the fear in his heart that this was all just a dream that he would need to wake up to one day.

Even so, rather than fearing the future, he wanted to enjoy this moment where he could be happy together with Zu Yin while dreaming of their future together with their child.

"Yun..."

Zu Yin lovingly looks at Hua Yun while lecherously roaming his hand inside Hua Yun's clothes.

"Your stomach is getting bigger each passing day." Zu Yin innocently said while pinching his nipples.

"Ah! Yin, s-stop..."

Hua Yun glared at Zu Yin.

Ever since they made up, Zu Yin always harasses him and makes him feel so good and leaves him hanging every time after he is done teasing him.

It's not like he does not want to sleep with Zu Yin, but the memories of that night really left him a scare, and most of all, he is pregnant to boot. 

He is scared that they will hurt the child.

As if Zu Yin knows his worries, he also only teases him and never really goes all the way with him.

"What are you thinking? Hmm?"

"Ah~!"

As if he had found something fun, Zu Yin continued to tease the inexperienced body of Hua Yun making him blush all over making him enticing in the eyes.

Watching him writhe with lust in his arms, the blushing countenance and the seductive figure of his beloved made Zu Yin take in a deep breath of want.

But looking down at the growing stomach of Hua Yun, Zu Yin suppressed his desires and only satisfied the other while he could only touch and look but not eat.

Zu Yin felt like he was shooting himself in the foot.

"......gulp."

"Let go." Hua Yun hoarsely cried.

Zu Yin raised his hands in defeat and let the delicious sumptuous and oh-so-drooling dish in his hand go.

He rubs his forehead thinking that he never learns and keeps on shooting himself in the foot.

"Yin, where are you going?" Hua Yun called.

"To take a cold bath."

Hua Yun pouts watching the back of Zu Yin slowly disappear from his sight. 

He hates how he teases him and does not go all the way, though he is still a bit scared, but even so, why harass him?

He can only scold Zu Yin in his heart but can't really do anything while wondering why Zu Yin is taking a cold bath again in this cold weather.

"Young Master."

Dudu who was forgotten in the last chapters finally showed up, he looked at Hua Yun a bit nervous fidgeting on his spot.

"Dudu, what is it?"

Hua Yun who was taking a rest after being teased by Zu Yin looks at Dudu a bit nervous seeing the usual calm servant of his nervousness. 

He felt that something bad had happened.

"Young Master, I just received a message from the servant of your Father. The Master seems to be in trouble."

"What?! My Father, what happened to him?"

"This servant only heard a little but it seems that the Master had fallen sick because he was being mistreated by the wives of Master Xie and he was driven out of the estate after being framed for adultery with a servant." Dudu cried.

"My Father, he will never do that. He must be framed. Ugh!"

"Master!" Dudu screamed horrified.

Hua Yun slumped down, his stomach hurting, he did not know why but after hearing what happened to his Father he just felt stressed and weak.

His vision went dark, and everything went dark.

"Your Majesty, why have you summoned me?" Zu Yin said coldly.

Zu Yin felt very upset after being called to the palace after he had asked for a vacation. 

It was not funny at all after being interrupted when he was having his way with Hua Yun, it was just getting hot and then he was called over.

He glared at the Emperor.

"My brother, I just want to see you." The Emperor wipes the sweat rolling down from his face.

The Emperor did not know that Zu Yin was having the time of his life being with Hua Yun. 

He called him over so they could have a heart-to-heart talk between brothers since it had been a long time since they had sat down and talked.

But he does not know what is wrong with his brother who looks like he is about to murder someone, that someone is him.

"My dear brother, so why have you called me?"

"Brother, I know that you are busy but I just want us to sit down and talk since it's been a while since we have sat down to talk as brothers." The Emperor started.

"We can talk when you are on your deathbed. When that comes, you can talk to me about how much you like me, dear brother." Zu Yin coldly responded.

"Why are you so cold to me, brother."

The Emperor was not offended by Zu Yin's words since he was long ago immune to his brother's empty threats. 

He just laughed it off since he knew this was Zu Yin's way of showing his "brotherly love".

He could still remember when Zu Yin said, "If you don't shut up, I will kill you." but in the end, the other still listened to him talk all day. 

Youth~

Unknown to him, Zu Yin really meant every word he said from before and now.

He was thinking of how to secretly end the life of a noisy Emperor that he brood on it for months but luckily, he was sent out to war every time which saved the life of a certain someone.

"Enough of the nonsense, is there something that is threatening the crown which is why you have called me?" Zu Yin said right to the point.

"Brother, why can't we talk and reminisce about our past before we talk about politics." The Emperor acted as if he was about to cry.

"Dear brother, unlike you, I am very busy. I have a husband and a child to take care of back home. You are a very big bother to my time spoiling them."

"What?! You are going to be a father? Who is this person who bore your child and his head did not go flying after climbing your bed?" The Emperor said shocked.

"Why are you so surprised? Also, I only have one male wife in my manor, you know him. Anyway, I need to go back to take care of my child and husband."

"Wait!"

Zu Yin did not wait for the Emperor to comment and quickly left. 

Even when he was already out, he could still hear the Emperor's loud voice shouting after him.

"I'm gonna be an Uncle!!!!!!!!!"

😂✅☺️😄🤣❣️🏫😇😇💕🗝️❤️💕😄☺️✅❣️🎒😭🏫🤣😭🤩🧶🫡😂😗😘😗😍🥳😗😘😄😃😍😃

Finally! An update!
Am being lazy updating these days 😂

Good that there is no longer an issue using phone to update or else I would need to wait more days when I'm no longer lazy updating 🥳

Have a fun day everyone 😁

Star
Comment
And Star ⭐✨