Vacation World.20 Z-1

"A'Ye, get behind me."

"A'Li, get behind me."

Shu Yin and Zhao Liang looked at each other at the same time.

Shu Yin smiled and quickly grab Zhao Liang behind him, he does not want to hide behind his wife's back no matter what even if Zhao Liang is staring at him hard.

"Uncle, let me handle this. Okay?"

Shu Yin pats the older man's head. Though it was a bit hard since he was shorter than him by a few inches since his body was that of a teenager.

"Are you sure?"

Zhao Liang could not help but smile watching his little lover try to comfort him by patting his head even though he was having a hard time doing so.

He was afraid for him, but he knew better that Shu Yin is no longer the weak Xin Ye that he knew that needed his protection.

Now, he is the one maybe in need of protection.

"Master, what should we do?" He Ming asked calmly.

He Ming did not bat an eyelid even with so many guns aimed at him, he remained calm.

He was not afraid nor scared after all, he was no longer human, and his capabilities are far from that of a normal human.

But what he is more worried about was He Ming who looked as if he was about to jump at the humans in front of him. His canines were almost showing.

"It's not debatable. Just ki--?!"

"What are you doing? Put your guns down."

Shu Yin along with everyone looks at the middle age man descending the stairs along with an old-looking woman hopping down the stairs, he finds them very familiar.

"Boss! Madam!"

Everyone greeted the man and the woman respectfully.

"Ah! Wasn't he the man who stole from us?! He even brought along the weird mummy guy and the scary-looking person along with the pervert with him!" The woman said.

Hearing what she said, they all look back at Zhao Liang and they indeed recognized him.

They pointed their gun at them again, their faces filled with anger.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Shu Yin calmly looks at the group in front of them while not forgetting to cover Zhao Liang behind him in case someone misfires and hits him.

He is human unlike them.

One shot and he might be dead.

"Oh? Why wouldn't we?"

"We have more people than you!"

"Give us that bastard who stole from us and maybe we can even spare you!"

"Yeah. Give him to us!"

Everyone shouted at them as they pointed their gone on their faces as if one wrong move and bullets will fly.

Shu Yin looks at the man who had been staring at him from the start and smiled.

"What do you say, Chen Qiao?"

They all look at Shu Yin wide-eyed.

"How do you know me? Have we met before?"

Chen Qiao was also surprised when Shu Yin spoke of his name in a familiar tone but he swears that he had never met him before.