Arc 3.18 Xiao Yao

Stepping inside the Lost City that had stopped in time feels like a whole different world.

A place where time stood still, houses of old standing no different than before, but streets empty with no joy or people.

~Sound Of The Wind Blowing~

[Main Mission: Unlock!]

[Dive Deeper To This Ancient City's Secret Or Turn Back For Survival]

[Diving Deeper Into The Secret Mission Reward: *********]

Though Xiao Yao had finally made up his mind, he still felt chills run down his spine when he heard the chilling voice of the automatic System.

[Host, it can't be your afraid now?] Xiao Xiao snickered noticing Xiao Yao being uncomfortable.

'Never had I been afraid in my life!' Xiao Yao retorted.'

[Ho? Really?] 

Xiao Xiao wiggled its invisible eyebrows.

'Xiao Xiao, you better stop your nonsense and give me the reward for this mission before I blow my top on you.' Xiao Yao said trying to act calm.

[Tsk.]

[System Reward!!]

[Mystic Eyes]

[Mystic Eyes is a must for tomb raiding! With Mystic Eyes, no trap or illusion could stop you.

With these awesome eyes, all traps could be seen and illusions be thwarted aside!]

'Mystic eyes? Interesting. What can it do?' Xiao Yao thought interested.

[Host, are you ready to merge with the Mystic Eyes?]

'Alright, go on.'

[For the safety of merging, Host is recommended to rest in a safe place. Merging with the Mystic eyes brings forth tremendous pain. Better yet, prepare yourself for an eye torture.]

'Is it really that painful?' Xiao Yao looked at the space as if looking at his System.

[Very.] Xiao Xiao robotically said.

'Well, might as well do as you said.'

"Hm."

Xiao Yao looked behind him making him break contact with his System and his thoughts when a hand rested on his left shoulder. 

Tracing the hand up, he found a very familiar face.

"Xin?" Xiao Yao looked at him curiously.

"Tent. Done. Rest. Y-Yao." Xu Xin simply said.

Xiao Yao could not help but smile a little when he saw the almost falling tent that looked as if a child of seven years old who does not know how to make one set it up.

"I get it. Thanks, Xin. Anyway, hungry? Let's eat before resting." Xiao Yao smilingly said while walking towards their tent.

Well, the tent was supposed to be just Xiao Yao's. But since Xu Xin showed up, they had been sharing one tent.

It would be quite terrible of him to let the other person sleep outside under the night sky and cold wind. 

Since the other tents are already occupied.

Also, he could not let him sleep with the leads or he might end up getting abused by the crazy female lead.

It's also a big NO for the second lead and male lead.