Arc 4.4 Devon

The battle was hot.

The two sides looked at each other in malice, they both looked down on each other.

But as the daughter of heaven, all of us know that the outcome had already been decided even before the fight even started.

The highest mage who was the most powerful mage in their kingdom was defeated, it was a total defeat on his part.

"What now? Didn't you say you wanted to teach me a lesson, old bastard." Ava arrogantly laughed.

She was looking down on the highest mage so much that she did not care at all about his mental care and reputation and continued to rain insults on him.

"Ava, stop it. You had already won."

Mathew who had been watching on the side ever since the fight started stop Ava from insulting the old mage more.

Neither was wrong or right, they had their own belief to uphold. But even when winning, one must not be too arrogant and insult the losing side lest karma strikes.

Mathew helps the old mage up, he had respect for this man, and he was like a teacher to him. He had taught them the things that they knew now.

Even if they were to be on different sides, he would never forget the kindness he had shown them.

"Mathew, why are you scolding me? I did not say anything bad. He lost. He deserves it for being too arrogant trying to teach this lady a lesson not even looking at his own capability." Ava said.

"Shut it right now." Mathew gritted his teeth.

"Why? I'm not wrong. Why are you being so cold to me?!" Ava pouted.

"Your still speaking?"

"Why not? Mathew, even though we are both from the same world, why do you treat me this way? These ants, your all just extra characters! Cannon fodder who had no ability other than to die!"

"Ava!" Mathew's face looked dark.

"Why are you being like this? Is it because of that old man? Did you find sympathy in your heart? Mathew, I'm the victim! He started it!"

"Call him teacher!!"

"Teacher? Does he deserve it?" Ava mocked.

"Ava, you are being too arrogant for your own good!"

"I'm not just arrogant but I have the ability to back it up!"

Devon felt amused seeing the two leads fight each other. He had never seen the leads fight each other this hard before, they were all lovey-dovey and all.

Seeing them fight like this is really amusing but the words coming out from the FL's mouth really burn, it's hurting his ears.

"This trump really thinks that she can boss us around here like this. Holding yourself so high, are you that worth it?"

"You!"

Hearing Devon's words, Ava's face reddened in both embarrassment and anger.

"How dare you! Even if you are the Emperor of the land, I am the Hero chosen to kill the Demon King to protect this land! I am definitely worth this arrogance!"

"Hoh." Devon mused.

"Human Emperor, though you are a king, you are even worthless than the plebs on the side of the road in my eyes. You are just a powerless ant in front of the Demon King who needs this Hero's help. Stop being so arrogant, you have no power to back it up. You are just this lady's stepping stone so don't hold yourself too high in front of me if you do not want your kingdom destroyed!"

"WHAT ARROGANCE!!!!!!!!!" The highest mage roared in anger.

"Shut up, old man! Someone who is so worthless like you does not have the right to reprimand me! If you do not want to see this kingdom destroyed, you better beg me on your knees! Stop being arrogant lest it becomes your demise!"

[Host, this FL is really too arrogant. How many screw lose does she have?]

'Hmm... Maybe, all of it.'

"This brat!!"

The highest mage almost fainted, he puked blood due to anger.

"Dear heavens, what have we done for you to send us such abomination as a hero? Than a hero, you have sent us a devil's child instead!"

"Devil child or whatnot, no matter what I am, you all still had to rely on me to live." Ava scoffed.

"Oh. Do you really think so?"

Devon who had already been entertained spoke up. It's time to set the joke of a female lead aside.

"Hmp! Pig King! What do you want?"

Ava looked at Devon in contempt.

She looked him up and down and scoffed at him. Though he looked so handsome that he could topple a kingdom just with his face alone, he was nothing but a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered.

What is the use of being handsome if he is useless?

"This brat!!"

The highest mage was so enraged that he puked another mouthful of blood.

Mathew, who was beside him, healed him and tried to comfort him, he looked at Ava with a dark look.

"She is really nothing but trouble."

At first, he thought that she was a bother, but later on, he thought that she was okay. But who would have thought that she was really a bother and an idiot at that?

"This lady is really amusing. Come, throw this bitch into the Demon's valley. Make sure she suffers!" Devon smiled.

"Who dares?!"

Ava looked at the knights who were enclosing with so much contempt. She was not the least bit afraid thinking that all of them were not her match.

"Brat, you are too arrogant for your own good. Don't you know that there are mountains beyond mountains?"

"There are mountains beyond mountains, but you are not a mountain that goes beyond me!" Ava looked at Devon arrogantly like she was looking at some bug.

"Do you really think so?"

"Wha?!"

With a wave of his hand, Ava felt that all of her strength left her. She fell on her knees, she looked at him bewildered.

"How?"

"Now, do you believe me that there are mountains beyond mountains?"

😍😊🤗🤗😚😗😚😘😚🙂😚😚😚🤔😗😚😆😊😘😊😅🤗😅😇☺😍☺😗🙂😍😘😘😘

How are you all feeling today? Yeah 😁

Hope you are all having a good day 😘

How about an update to add some spice in your day 😍😍😍

And a bit of a beating for the FL to add some flavot 😎😎😎

Hahahah...😅😅😅

This FL always got it hard 😜😜😜

Being an FL is really a hard work 😖😖😖 Hang in there FL and the future FL's 😝😝😝

3njoy 😘😘😘