Vacation World.4 Z-1

"Xiao Chun was scratched, he will turn into a Zombie?"

"Will he really turn into a Zombie?"

"Is being scratched by a Zombie really makes one become a Zombie too?"

The group circled around them slowly moving a distance away from Xiao Chun who had stopped punching the middle age man in shock, which the other took as a chance to escape.

The middle age man scrambled away hurriedly afraid that Xiao Chun would pull him back again and begin punching him.

"It's true. What I said is true!"

"Why should we believe you?" A sexy woman said.

"Yeah, why should we believe your nonsense? Where is your evidence?"

"Maybe you are just saying nonsense!"

"Right!"

The middle age man look at them with shock, he gritted his teeth.

"I'm saying the truth! I'm not lying. Why would I even dare to lie? I saw it with my own eyes that once you got bitten by a Zombie you will also turn into a Zombie!"

"But isn't Xiao Chun just scratched? Would he turn into a Zombie?" A timid man asked.

"Of course! Haven't you read those novels and manhuas depicting that being bitten or scratched would result in them turning into Zombies! This is it!" The middle age man crazily said with manic in his eyes.

"But those are all just fiction." A teenage girl said.

"Zombies were also just fiction in the past but look at those Zombies chasing after us, they are all real. So, how come being bitten or scratched won't turn them into a Zombie? That's the fact!"

"But..."

"What are you all hesitating for?"

The middle age man look at the people surrounding them, the manic in his eyes getting brighter and deeper.

"We need to choose. Him or us. When he turned into a Zombie it's too late to regret, he will kill us. It is now up to us to kick him. It is only right, this is reality not fiction. We can't keep something that will endanger all of us just because of what ifs."

He Ming was quiet or more like shock when he heard what the middle age man said about Xiao Chun turning into a Zombie.

He could not believe that the cause of saving him was Xiao Chun's life.

The voices around him were drowned and he could not hear anything. 

He could only watch as those doubtful eyes turned to Xiao Chun with menace and the will to kill him.

"What about He Ming, was he also scratched?" Someone said.

"We must also kick him out. The two of them were together, who knows if he was also scratched or bitten." The middle age man said.

"He Ming is not bitten or scratched. He must stay."

Xiao Chun who was quietly listening to what the others had said finally said a word, not of defense but for He Ming's sake.

"Ge, no. I don't want to stay here. I want to be with you. I don't believe that you will really turn into a Zombie. I don't believe it..."

He Ming tightly grabs the corner of Xiao Chun's clothes.

"He Ming, listen to me. You must stay here. It's safe here than coming with me. What if I really become a Zombie." Xiao Chun softly spoke to him not wanting to scare him.