Arc 5.11 Mu Xin

Arc 5.11 Mu Xin

"Are you worried about what happened earlier?"

Mu Xin hugs Xi Tian from behind. He kissed his ears and cuddled close to him feeling the unique coldness of his skin.

"It would be a lie if I said I'm not." Xi Tian sighed feeling Mu Xin's warmth.

"Do you regret having him be chased away by me from your company in rags and his ass in full view?" Mu Xin joked.

Hearing these words, Xi Tian could not help but laugh. He turned around to face Mu Xin, he looks him in the eye smiling, he held his face and kiss his lips.

"No. I would never. What happened to him, he deserves it." Xi Tian wickedly smiles.

"Heh. Don't worry, what I did will not affect you."

Mu Xin pulled Xi Tian closer and gave him a kiss on the mouth.

"What will you do? Are you going to do something dangerous?"

Xi Tian pushed Mu Xin's mouth with his free hand and sternly look him in the eye to see what this youth is planning on doing again.

"I'm not going to do something dangerous. I'll just teach that guy a lesson. Don't worry."

Mu Xin mischievously smiled.

He took away the hand that was covering his mouth preventing him from eating and gave Xi Tian a big, sweet kiss enough to get diabetes.

'I'll sack that bastard!'

That very next morning, a piece of trending news spread like wild far on the internet and many broadcasting outlets. Mr. Gu who was the vice-chairman of *** Company was found naked in a garbage bin with his bare butt out for the world to see!

His assh*lle was on every front cover of the newspaper and magazine being spread around wildly. We have Mu Xin to thank for that.

Now, no matter who ask Mr. Gu's name, all people knew him; Do you mean that ass? We know him!

Xi Tian who was reading the newspaper with the front cover cut out could not help but look at the youth on the couch who was "seriously" doing his job as an intern and sigh.

'He's really so childish.'

It had already been half a month since Mu Xin had interned at Xi Tian's company.

Than doing proper work, Mu Xin had been running to and from Xi Tian's office to flirt, ask for hugs and steal kisses that his every now and then disappearance is related to Xi Tian.

Now, almost all of the employees are now already used to seeing the two of them being together almost every day. Like glue on paper, a candy on a stick, wherever the other is, the other will be.

They also don't suspect the relationship between the two since Mu Xin who was the little tail of Xi Tian grew up as the little young master who wreak havoc in the company. So, all of the employees knew of the arrogant young master.

What's more concerning than him sticking like glue to their boss is that, why is the arrogant young master not causing any trouble at all?

Also, why is he being so docile like a domesticated dog to their boss?

Why is the atmosphere between the two of them so harmonious unlike before which seemed like a world war was about to explode between the two of them?

Is this the calm before the storm?