Arc 5.12 Mu Xin

Arc 5.12 Mu Xin

"Come on. Stop eating vinegar, it's bad for the health."

Mu Xin pulled the cutely fuming Xi Tian into his arms and coax him. He rubs his face on the other's neck due to the height difference.

Mu Xin looked like a panda hugging a tall bamboo tree but even so, he was a panda in love with the most handsome bamboo tree.

The height difference between the two of them was really unfair. Xi Tian was so tall that he needs to give it his all to look up to his eyes and train his toes to stand for a long time so he could kiss him.

But no matter how short he is today, surely, he will grow tomorrow!

"I'm not jealous." Xi Tian calmly stated.

"Sure. You're not jealous. I'm the one who is jealous."

Mu Xin snakes his arms around Xi Tian's neck and locks his fingers while holding him. He closed the distance between the two of them and seductively look the other in the eye with a smile.

Xi Tian's heart palpitated seeing such a seductive Mu Xin so close to him.

The way his eyes twinkle and seemed to pull his soul in made his mind blank, almost forgetting why he was angry at him earlier.

"Hmp! Do you think I'll forgive you that easily?" Xi Tian resisted the temptation and coldly said to him.

"Whatever you want~"

Mu Xin gave a sly smile and purred in front of his face, their lips almost touching. 

Mu Xin's hot breath touched his lips, his breath paused to ensure his almost crumbling sanity wanting to push Mu Xin down there and then would not snap!

[......] Xiao Xiao, who was the third wheel, felt like the world had gone crazy! It's super cold and awesome Host! What happened? Where have you gone?!

[It's been a long day. I'm hallucinating. Time to get my eyes check] Xiao Xiao went offline to visit the System Doctor.

Mu Xin could feel that his seduction was working magic seeing how stiff and awkward Xi Tian is in his arms. A little more and he'll forget about that bitch and he can sell meng to be forgiven.

It's raining nowadays. The floor is cold.

"You can punish me all you want. Let's talk about it."

Mu Xin moves even closer, Xi Tian staggered back speechless, he was cornered on the wall with Mu Xin's hand above his head and the other pulling on his waist.

This was the typical kabedon in romance novels. One must experience this once in their love life to make it feel complete!

It would even be better if this happens many more times in one's life, the hotter the better!

The situation was getting hotter by the second, Mu Xin held Xi Tian's chin and teasingly hovered his lips above his, Xi Tian's mouth was dry with all these seductions.

{Me: So exciting!!!!! \(>///O///<)/ }

"Uncle, Mu Xin, what are the two of you doing?"

Xi Tian and Mu Xin both looked at where the voice was coming from at the same time. From their point, they could see the shocked faces of the ML, FL, and the SFL.

The three of them were looking at the two of them as if they were some aliens or some new rare species that were newly discovered by the looks of it.

Their expressions could be summed up by confusion, surprise, shock, and even a hint of disgust from the two leads.