Vacation World.26 Z-1

"Is that right? We are going to the real tomb of the nameless king to find the antidote for the Zombie virus?"

Chen Qiao seriously looks at the Old Bandit. 

"Yes. This is the only way for us to save the rest of humanity."

"A tomb raiding in the midst of an Apocalypse? Are we looking for death himself?"

Leng MianMian scowled.

"I know that you mean well old man but if what you said is true that the virus came from there then maybe that place is the most dangerous place there ever will be in this chaotic world right now. We might not come out alive there!"

Despite almost having salad as brains, Leng MianMian was right at this time and everyone who is in their right mind would agree upon thinking about it.

"I agree with MianMian. There is no guarantee that the party that will go will even come back alive. It's too dangerous. That tomb is too dangerous!" Fei Chen disapproved.

The makeshift party looks at each other across the table. Each disagrees and agrees with each other in their own idea.

Shu Yin and Zhao Liang kept silent on the side and just listened to the final decision that they would come into agreement about.

Leng MianMian slaps the table.

"The fake tomb was already dangerous enough. What's more the real tomb which we don't know what danger will we come into."

"I understand what you mean but this is the only solution we have. It's either we die then or now."

"But we will still live longer. The only difference is time!" Leng MianMian strongly disagrees.

"If we fear death then this world will really end. If no one takes action humanity will become extinct." Old Bandit said.

"Why do we have to care about the future? What we need to care about is the present. If I lose everything that I love now, even if the world is saved how could I ever live on." Leng MianMian stated her belief.

Fei Chen looks at her and holds her hand.

Leng MianMian smiles at him and holds his hand back.

"I understand your point but Leng MianMian is right. Going there without knowing what's inside is indeed dangerous." Chen Qiao said.

"That's right." Leng MianMian nods her head.

"But I also agree with you. Without the antidote, humans will go extinct and the world will end. We need the antidote to save everyone."

"Old Qiao!"

"Chen Qiao!"

Chen Qiao looks at Leng MianMian and Fei Chen with a slight smile on his old face.

"I understand your concern, but I also can't give up this chance. If there really was an antidote to end this madness, I'm willing to sacrifice even my life to get it."

"You are crazy!" Leng MianMian roared at him.

"Chen Qiao, this..."

"You want to end your life, right? Sacrifice for the sake of the world? Are you even hearing what you are saying? You are making me laugh!" Leng MianMian yelled at him.

"MianMian..."

Fei Chen held Leng MianMian down but she did not let him stop her and she grabbed Chen Qiao by the collar.

"Stop saying that this is for the sake of the world and face your damn feelings! Regret? Even if you do you must live on!"

Leng MianMian screamed her lungs out at Chen Qiao who just blankly looked at her without even a hint of emotion.

Her eyes teared up from anger.

"You wanted to die so much, right? But remember this, Xiao Yao will not be happy to know that you died because of him. Even if you said that you died for the world, who are you trying to deceive? We all know the answer. You just want to follow him in the underworld!"

Leng MianMian could not help but laugh seeing him look down.

"But do you know what is funny? Even if you follow him in the deepest part of the underworld Xiao Yao will never want you because he only loves one person in his whole life, not you, not anyone, but Xu Xin!"

Pa!

"Wake up!"

Leng MianMian glared at Chen Qiao with tears in her eyes before pulling the handle of Fei Chen's wheelchair to leave.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to."

Leng MianMian stops in her tracks.

"You!"

Leng MianMian glared at Chen Qiao before leaving in anger.

Shu Yin and Zhao Liang who watched what happened had different reactions to what they just heard.

Shu Yin felt that he was truly innocent in this matter and did not try to lead anyone on, he did not even know how he made Chen Qiao fall in love with him.

As for Zhao Liang, who was Xu Xin, he felt guilty and embarrassed that he somewhat became a part of someone else life other than Shu Yin's.

And even now, his involvement in this matter has become a big fight for the others.

As for the Old Bandit, he acted as if what happened just now never happened.

"Then as planned, we will set off at daybreak."

Old Bandit then left them there.

Shu Yin and Zhao Liang looked at each other and also left.

Chen Qiao who was left looked at the disappearing back of the two in a daze.

"If only Xiao Yao was here, how good it would be. If he was here, there is no problem that he could not solve."

Chen Qiao lowered his head and grabbed the back of his head in frustration pulling on his hair.

"Xiao Yao, will you be happy if you see me down there? Or are you waiting for him still?"

Chen Qiao laughed at his thoughts.

"Yes, you must be waiting for him still as you always had been."

A drop of water fell on his face, he rubbed his eyes trying to wipe it away.

But the more he wipes, the more wet his face is. 

Failing to get rid of the water he covered his eyes with his hand feeling the water rush down the side of his cheeks in a rush.

"I want to meet you again... A'Yao."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An update!

Oh my gosh, why does this update feel so gloomy while I was reading this?

Sigh. Leng MianMian had already grown up but it seems as if Chen Qiao is still stuck in the past.

Why am I even writing these characters in this arc? 

The 3rd arc had ended but my fingers are flying across the keyboard to grab characters and characters from previous arcs and let them relive their life again.

Have you felt the feeling as though you wanted to write another thing but ended up writing another? 

Well, I always felt so just that.

It's like someone is telling you that "that's not how it should be, it should be like this"...

Anyway, good day to all of you.

Hope this chapter doesn't gloom down your day.