Arc 5.7 Mu Xin

Arc 5.7 Mu Xin

"How had you been?"

Mu Xin fidgetingly smiled at the other man not knowing where to put his eyes. Despite his nervousness and desire, his expression on the surface remained calm and sunny.

Xi Tian who had been trying his best to forget the day in the hospital felt all his memories flooding back inside his brain after seeing Mu Xin's face again.

His playful smile was the same as that day when he pushed him down, it brought a slight blush to his cold stoic face.

Mu Xin who saw this could hardly stop himself and pounced on Xi Tian. He quickly removed his gaze from him and turned his attention to the flowers on the garden to refresh his eyes.

If he looks any further, his control might just snap. He bit his lips calmly, his soul slowly flying out of his body in tears.

[H-Host!] Xiao Xiao quickly captured Mu Xin's soul back and stuff it back into his body.

'C-Cuteness overload~' Mu Xin's inner soul had a nosebleed.

Unknown to Mu Xin, this indifference somehow pained Xi Tian who was unconsciously expecting him to look at him once again with those eyes filled with intimacy.

But what he got from him was cold indifference, just like before.

"I'm good."

His expectant heart deflated like an out-of-air balloon and finally calmed down, the blush on his face receded like it had never been there before. His face was gloomy.

"That's good." Mu Xin laughs trying to hide the turmoil within his heart.

"En."

Mu Xin peeked at Xi Tian feeling that something is wrong with him. He could see his face turn sullen like the sky has fallen down on him.

"Tian, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?"

Mu Xin reached out to him, remembering that even the slightest contact could make him lose all reason, he retracted his hand which only made Xi Tian's expression worse.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm going back."

Xi Tian quickly turned his back to him without waiting for him to answer.

Mu Xin who felt that something is troubling the other's heart could not bear to let him go. He could feel that if he doesn't stop him, Xi Tian will disappear.

Gritting his teeth, he ignored the uncomfortable feeling deep within his soul and manage with his willpower alone, he grabs Xi Tian's hand to stop him from leaving.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?"

Mu Xin felt like he had eaten a fly when he saw Xi Tian's eyes were red when he looked at him.

The itchiness inside his heart was growing stronger but he ignored it and just wanted to comfort the man in front of him.

"Tian, what's wrong? Tell me." Mu Xin asked worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong. You can't help anyway." Xi Tian growled and whisked Mu Xin's hand away.

Mu Xin was shocked.

This was the first time that he had seen Xi Tian look so coldly at him. He seemed even angry at him.

He does not care if he is invalidating him. What he knows is that he must keep him here or else he'll be gone from him forever.

Thinking so, Mu Xin grabs Xi Tian's hand again and locked him in his embrace.

The other man strongly struggled from his arms. He thrashed, pushed, and even tried to hit him but Mu Xin did not budge one bit.