Arc 4.15 Devon

Arc 4.15 Devon

Clang!

It was fast, Devon frowned and shoot the being who tried to attack him.

"Ah!" The being that fell from the tree with a scream.

"Leaf!"

"Intruder how dare you attack us!"

From out of nowhere, a group of beautiful people came out from nowhere. Some jump down from the trees and other came out from behind the bushes, in short, they are surrounded.

Devon only raised an eyebrow and pick the creature with long ears who had fallen down the tree by the scruff like picking up a wild animal.

"Is this yours?"

Devon showed the youth he "picked up" to the other youths.

The youths look at Devon as if he has some few screws lose. Who would ask a person that kind of question mostly while the thing he was showing is not a thing but a person?

"Yes, he's mine."

A youth with robust build and long bluish hair step out from behind the group, he seems to be the leader of the group. He looks at Devon guardingly while taking the other youth in the scruff to his arms.

"Sea, this human bullied me!"

Leaf hid inside the youths with bluish hair embrace, tears on his eyes.

Sea looks at the youth who was shivering like a bullied kitten hiding inside his arms, his eyes could not help but soften as he comforted the youth trembling slightly.

"If you were not a bit rash attacking this human like that, will you suffer like this?" Sea flick Leaf's forehead.

"Why are you bullying me?"

Leaf rubs his forehead. He looks about to cry being bullied by Sea.

"Did I do wrong? He is a human! Humans are all are enemies." Leaf pouted.

"Where did you even learn those words."

Sea was about to knock his head, but Leaf quickly steps back covering his head, he stuck out his tongue at Sea. And like a prodigal son, he haughtily raised his nose high up in the air and scolded.

"Elder Sun, said that humans are very scary creatures! They are all bad and greedy. Most of all, they eat anything and everything including their own race. They are super scary carnivorous ugly monsters!" Leaf yelled.

Devon who was referred to as a super scary carnivorous ugly monster looked at Leaf as if he was educated wrongly by that Elder called Sun.

He did not know that Elves are educated super differently and weirdly by their own race, this was the first.

He remembered that he once encountered elves in his world hop before, but they seemed all normally educated. He looked at the sky.

Where did the super scary carnivorous ugly monster come from and eat another race like some hungry evil monster from?

The other youths who were with Leaf face palmed and felt embarrassed for him in his place.

They all looked at their leader to later explain to Leaf that what Elder Sun had told him are just exaggeration and to tone down on such imagination which is bad for Leaf's mind and their health.

Sea who was also listening to the kid who was in front of him almost wanted to knock Leaf dead on the spot. But he stops himself from doing so knowing that it was Elder Sun's fault for teaching this naïve elf who easily believe what anyone says to him.

Xiao Xiao who was also listening to their conversation look at the idiotic of an elf like who has some few screws loose like its Host, whistles~

But being the System that he was that hops on too many worlds, such thoughts of the elf, he somehow agrees.

[Even Host likes eating human flesh!] Xiao Xiao nods in agreement.

Devon as if knowing Xiao Xiao's thoughts knock him on the head for having such dirty thoughts opposite to his very innocent face.

Xiao Xiao tearily rub his head and looked at his Host aggrieved. Devon just gave him the look that made him shut up.

After lecturing Leaf, Sea looked at them.

"Human, why have you wondered in our woods?" Sea asked Devon going back to their main point when they first met.

"Having a vacation." Devon nonchalantly said.

Leaf looks as if he wanted to murder someone seeing Devon's nonchalant look and face looking at him as if he was stupid.

"This place is of no place for a human. Turn back before it's too late." Sea warned.

"Why is this place not for a human? Are elves only allowed here? Aren't you a bit hateful of my race?"

"Human, do not use my words against me. This place is our land, uninvited guest are not welcome here." Leaf grimly said seeing that Devon has no intention of leaving.

"What will you do if I refuse to leave?"

Devon raised an eyebrow and looked at Leaf with a challenging smirk and playful eyes, he just can't stop himself from teasing the silly elf.

"Yeah! What will you do? Huh?" Xiao Xiao chimed in puffing his little chest up like an angry hamster.

Leaf looked at the two ugly humans with a puffed cheek angry that they were mocking him. He looked at Sea feeling wronged and with tears in his eyes.

Sea looked at them and can't help but sigh.

"Human, I have warned you. This path you are walking through is a no man's path. You do as you wish."

Sea turned his back and the other elf followed behind him but not after giving them a once look over before shaking their head and quickly leaving.

Leaf looked at them smugly and stuck his tongue out.

"Bleh! If you don't turn back now, not even your corpse will be spared! Don't say we didn't warn you. You are walking through the no man's land, the Death Marsh." Leaf scoffed running away.

Devon and Xiao Xiao watch as the youth disappeared before their eyes. They did not seem to feel threatened about the elf final words.

"So, Host, where is that good place you are talking about?" Xiao Xiao looked at his Host as if they did not just encounter the elves and had been given a harsh warning.

"Just right down the heart of the Death Marsh." Devon smiled devilishly.

"Believe it!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊